tuscl

North Jersey Clubs Suggestions

thedude1028
Maryland
Friday, November 4, 2016 4:42 PM
My clubbing nights have been few and far between (and local) since my work travel ended but I'll be headed to the north Jersey area in a couple weeks for some training. I'll be right across the river from NYC but I think those clubs would probably be out of my price range anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions for good north Jersey clubs where I can get the most "bang" for my buck? I'll have a car available to me so 30-40 min away isnt out of the question. I will say this...I'm general partial to the younger white women but have been known to branch out occasionally...really any ummm liberal minded free spirited young ladies that can get the job done. Thanks in advance.

10 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    Liberal minded? I guess that leaves out Melania Trump.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not a Jersey guy but there are clubs that are known by most SCers nationally but I can't think of one that's in NJ - Go Go Rama seems to be reviewed often and seems kinda well-liked by locals - read some reviews and see if it may do: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Playhouse in Burlington also gets lots of reviews but I can't personally vouch for it and don't know if it's in the vicinity that you need:
  • jhstrip
    8 years ago
    I just posted a review for Satin Dolls in Lodi. Some real hotties and mileage will vary. One girl named Eva is hot and very accommodating!
  • K
    8 years ago
    WRT papi_chulo's suggestions GGR. It ia my favorite club but Not likely to get the job done there. As for otc, that's not likely for a first time visit. Playhouse is a good option but probably further than you want to travel. Check the reviews for the den in Sayreville or delilahs in manville. Both are probably hurting tonight with the exxxotica expo in Edison.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Bada Bing! [view link]
  • impala
    8 years ago
    drive west on I-80 for about a half an hour, pretty good clubs along there. Rest a Bit in Mine Hill is always a fun time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Satin Dolls in Lodi is nude BYO and is not to bad. If no one sits at the stage the girls do not dance. Most girl give a good grind. Platinum Dolls in Passaic is ok but no mileage unless you get a vip and you need to be selective. Your best bet for full service is on of the many AMP's
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    satin dolls actually is a bikini bar. down the road is their sister club the harem, which is totally nude. sd opens i think at 12 noon the harem 6pm.
  • thedude1028
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone. I'll start reading some reviews. If anything eventful happens I'll be sure to let you know and post any reviews of clubs i get to visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion