tuscl

Is there a December Miami meetup?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I remember it being mentioned. I need to make plans if I can come. What are the details

51 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sure wish there was a way to delete accidental duplicate posts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think vincemichaels is coming back on Dec 6 for a week.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    And maybe a Tootsies meet then
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    What Papi said that was the info I had.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Who is coming? I might make it in December, but Jan or Feb would be better. It's been a few years since I visited Tootsie's.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey guys, from what I see, it looks like Tootsies, some night, probably Friday, December 9. It's most central for our South Florida TUSCL'era
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very unlikely that I could do it on a Friday night. But I could maybe come to an evening during the week.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    If at all possible, I'll come up there, but it seems unlikely. I was lucky enough to get to see vm already this last Monday.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It makes no difference to me which night. JohnSmith69, what night works best for you ?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what about Tijuana??
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Some TUSCL Members are racists, especially one of our members known to live in San Diego.

SJG

MC5 - Beat Club Recording Sessions: Bremen, Germany 1972
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFnkSCdp…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Best nights for me would be Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday. Thursday, the 8th, would probably have the stronger lineup of strippers.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Then, Thursday, December the 8th it is !
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I prefer Fridays but if it's to be on Thursday I'll do my best to make it. Remember you guys come here on vacation us natives work here.
    Florida joke Q) What is a tropical depression ?
    A) having to make a living in paradise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm ok w/ Thursday as long as it's a full-moon - hope I'm not being too picky
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Full-moon, you mean you like to have some outside light?

SJG

MC5 - Back In The USA (Full Album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4J26ryw…
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Oh well, I just can't please everyone. :(
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Vince, I'll PM you about it some more.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    twentyfive, it isn't Paradise anymore. Your governor just banned chacken fangers. You'll never have Juice come visit ya'all down there, now. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Day makes little difference to me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69 PM'd me, it's back to Friday, December 9 unless another out of season hurricane takes direct aim at So Flo. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    JS69 won't be there most likely, he tells me, but I want it to be most convenient for the Floridian contingent of us TUSCL people. JS69 says he'll most likely schedule a midwinter Miami meetup. That makes sense, by midwinter, us Yankees need to escape the brutal cold and snow for some 70 degree Miami weather. I've wintered there, it's wonderful, just about every day in the 70's and sunny. Besides, if a cold snap hits and it gets down to 60, we can always watch the Floridians freeze. It's downright hilarious. :)
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

60??? Damn, ANYTHING under 70 is sweater weather! Especially on the bike.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I already did Miami, and my lazy ass needs to write the reviews for Tootsies and Pure Platinum before the details get any hazier.
    I'll be in Atlanta next week. Looks like I'll have two days with some time for clubbing. Any suggestions besides Follies?
    JustMe62, it looks like my next trip to Phoenix is in January. That's as close as I get to Tijuana, but I am seriously thinking about taking a commuter flight to San Diego just for that purpose. Are Phoenix clubs any fun with all the recent raids?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Too bad you can't come I was looking forward to you calling me a porch monkey to my face
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Come to Ft. Myers.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fuck you pussy
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Man up or shut up. Come to Ft. Myers.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Yes, I stopped in Phoenix a week ago and found it to be quite lame. Suggest going elsewhere like TJ or coi if you are west coasting it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Spoken like the pussy you are. Go hang out with your little KKK wannabe friends, get off this board it's for grown ups not 9 year olds like you.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Good lord, 25, grow the hell up, you little shitstain. We're on here talking about strip clubs, and you want to perpetuate your little race war. Donald Trump is not a racist just because he wants to stop illegal immigrants from Latin American countries and prevent the Islamization of America by letting in unvetted Muslims by the thousands, including untold hundreds of terrorists. Nor am I a racist just because I can call a spade a spade, and identify you for the unemployed, lying, boastful coward you are. Plenty of patriotic blacks have the courage, sense, and love of country to march with the Tea Party Patriots, vote for Donald Trump, and end life on the Democrat Party Plantation. Why can't you wake up and do the same? Or come to Ft. Myers and I'll make you my bitch. Whichever.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Bummer about Phoenix, hopefully it'll turn back around after the election and be more fun when I get there in Jan. Otherwise, I may move on to TJ, after my business in Phoenix. I never considered COI, I thought I'd heard somewhere that it was way overrated.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Have you met any members here on TUSCL you stupid fucktard, every member I have met refers to you as TFOT (that fucktard over there) and I have met more than a few members you dumbass.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I love that you hate me so much. It proves that I am doing it right.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You have proved over and over again beyond any shadow of doubt, that you are a racist, you are the person using slurs against everybody, hate is your domain, I simply dislike you and everything you stand for you tasteless bigot.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You hate freedom of speech, self-determination, representative government, personal accountability, environmental stewardship, sustainable infrastructure, strong national defense, civic pride, community giving, protection of innocence, a constitutional judiciary which administers the law as it is written, mom, God, and apple pie? You really are hypocritical asshole.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You are the one that hates all that you outlined above, just listen to the way you defame or demean anybody that disagrees with your pathetic rants, I have made you into my pathetic little bitch you are clueless, and a laughingstock on TUSCL. You should get back in your basement before your mommy comes home and sees you online and takes your computer away.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    twentyfive +25

SJG

Michael Moore in Trumpland. Moore is proving himself to be a great standup comic.
    http://www.democracynow.org/2016/11/4/mi…

Michael Moore: How I Moved from Supporting Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton for President
    http://www.democracynow.org/2016/11/4/mi…
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You're the only one who professes to have any real problems with me. Everyone else and I are mature enough to have our disagreements and move on. You keep wanting to fight me, but like all bullies and cowards, your afraid to actually come out to Ft. Myers and throw down. You're the real laughingstock here. I love pulling your strings, imagining your fat little sausage fingers pounding away on your keyboard. And like always, while you spend the whole weekend fat, ugly, unemployed and hating me, and waiting for me to come back and post on Monday; I'll spend the weekend with my family and friends, floating in my pool, boating in Pine Island Sound, or just grilling out and watching football, and forget about you until I come back and fuck with you more on Monday. I hope you never get tired of being such a loser, it is just too much fun having you to kick around.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    twentyfive has got a good sense of humor and he adds a great deal to this forum.

Nomadic
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I will answer you this way you are a liar and a bigot I had not engaged you after our little exchange two months ago but you thought that you could bully me and even with my not engaging you you still tried to work me into a thread while I ignored your stupid rantings . You are too stupid to be allowed out in public that is why you hide behind an anonymous screen name and attack people. I have received at last count 16 PMs along the lines of how stupid you are. If you really think that you get along with many others why don't you put it to a vote here onTUSCL and ask members who they would prefer to not post I'll live with the results bet it isn't me who gets asked to leave. If it is you will you shut the fuck up, I don't believe you can because you are a looser and have always been a looser and an avowed racist so go back under your rock for the weekend you are just a poor dumb broke, son of a bitch, with nothing going for you.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Gammanut it's Friday evening, go drift in your pool that you are so excited about, as if it's so hard to dig a hole in your backyard. You've called people here porch monkeys, so let's call a spade a spade. You're a hateful, racist bigot. Weren't you parading around "bluelivesmatter"? Shouldn't you be actively involved in the cops that were just ambushed and killed by a white supremacist Trump supporter? Keyboard ganster, you.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ROFL

I think he also referred to the LGBT community as "genetic mistakes" or something similar. Too lazy to look up the post.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ ROFL

I think he also referred to the LGBT community as "genetic mistakes" or something similar. Too lazy to look up the post.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Wish I could delete double posts.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    No offense Gamma, but you get a little cranky when you're hungry. Have a snickers bar
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Maybe I'll start a new topic:

Is there a December Miami meetup II?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Tonight it is. I was just in Tootsies 15 minutes ago,, make it there before 7 pm to avoid the $20 charge to go upstairs. I'll be there after 6:30 pm wearing a black T-shirt and faded blue jeans.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Don't forget what I told you today. I'm counting on you!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The offer still stands, Clubber, would like to head on down your way, I'm here until Tuesday,
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

Understood, but the plans I had hoped to scratch for Monday didn't get scratched. So, a no go. :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion