tuscl

Can we please change the word fucking

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Can we please agree on tuscl to change the word "fucking" instead to "ducking." Cause every ducking time that I type that damn word on my phone it comes up with a "d" instead of an "f." Occasionally it will change back to doing something to a duck a second time even after I've fixed it once. SJGuy blames a conspiracy by the ducking religious right.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It would be easier to change your phone.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ducking is a friend of mine, I will do her anytime.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Ducking autocorrect
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fucking...I never had that fucking problem
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    : - )
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    That would be a funny stripper name
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Peking Duck
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Supposedly there's a way you can go into your iPhone and add words to the spelling cache so this won't happen. I don't know how to do that nor am I probably ever going to try to figure it out.

Strangely I have types weird spellings of names of people and products, and iPhone/Siri (what ever you want to call it) will autocomplete those names. For some reason, it refuses to fix "FUCK"

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Adding words on Android is much simpler. Buy an Android!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    shailynn,

Every recent phone I've had allows adding words. I think you have to set it to check spelling first and if the word isn't in your dictionary, you have the option to "add".
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    We've probably all seen the website www.damnyouautocorrect.com, where people post hilarious examples of words that have been auto-corrected. My most recent example was when I used the word "big-breasted" in a text to a favorite stripper and it was auto-corrected to "big breastfed". This was not at all the compliment that I wanted to pay her :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    If you tap the left of the three spelling options it will leave it as you typed it.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    No, it is a very fine and useful word. We change for no man.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    FRAK!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I couldn't hang with "Ducking" because of personal history.... Back in younger days I had a booty call who tried some kink with me, including S&M and cock and ball torture. Our safe word was "Afflack" I still can't look at those ducking commercials with a straight face and certainly couldn't see that word on a regular basis either.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    You know ducking is euphemism for anal fisting ..try looking up open duck and quaking duck... your autocorrect maybe gets a kick out of it...
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If that's what ducking really means then i retract my request.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion