Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can we please change the word fucking

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can we please agree on tuscl to change the word "fucking" instead to "ducking." Cause every ducking time that I type that damn word on my phone it comes up with a "d" instead of an "f." Occasionally it will change back to doing something to a duck a second time even after I've fixed it once. SJGuy blames a conspiracy by the ducking religious right.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It would be easier to change your phone.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ducking is a friend of mine, I will do her anytime.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Ducking autocorrect

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fucking...I never had that fucking problem

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

: - )

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

That would be a funny stripper name

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Peking Duck

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Supposedly there's a way you can go into your iPhone and add words to the spelling cache so this won't happen. I don't know how to do that nor am I probably ever going to try to figure it out.

Strangely I have types weird spellings of names of people and products, and iPhone/Siri (what ever you want to call it) will autocomplete those names. For some reason, it refuses to fix "FUCK"

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Adding words on Android is much simpler. Buy an Android!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

shailynn,

Every recent phone I've had allows adding words. I think you have to set it to check spelling first and if the word isn't in your dictionary, you have the option to "add".

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

We've probably all seen the website damnyouautocorrect.com, where people post hilarious examples of words that have been auto-corrected. My most recent example was when I used the word "big-breasted" in a text to a favorite stripper and it was auto-corrected to "big breastfed". This was not at all the compliment that I wanted to pay her :)

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

If you tap the left of the three spelling options it will leave it as you typed it.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

No, it is a very fine and useful word. We change for no man.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

FRAK!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I couldn't hang with "Ducking" because of personal history.... Back in younger days I had a booty call who tried some kink with me, including S&M and cock and ball torture. Our safe word was "Afflack" I still can't look at those ducking commercials with a straight face and certainly couldn't see that word on a regular basis either.

Profile picture for ThereAndBackAgain
ThereAndBackAgain
•

You know ducking is euphemism for anal fisting ..try looking up open duck and quaking duck... your autocorrect maybe gets a kick out of it...

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If that's what ducking really means then i retract my request.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement