tuscl

Hypothetical question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 8:16 PM
If you had a wife/girlfriend/significant other who was attractive, turned you on, was faithful as far as you knew, and enthusiastically met your every need for sexual release in creative ways that you enjoy as often as you want, but her only sexual shortcoming is that she wouldn't do threesomes or go to strip clubs or be ok with you seeing strippers or going to clubs, would you: A) stop going to strip clubs and stop playing with strippers. B) keep going to strip clubs and getting lap dances but not get extras or do otc. C) keep going to strip clubs and also have sex with strippers otc and/or itc.

32 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Is there an option D?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    This is a rerun. A.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Like James said...A bird in hand is much more worth than 2 in the bush ( threesome). Often if you go to club with friends you will realize you are not interested in talking to them. You are desperately looking like a starving bear, anything to keep your mind busy than sit for sometime in silence and think. I would rather choose peace of mind over piece of ass anyday.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Here's D. Keep going to strip clubs but only fuck your DS.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Another guy having sex with the same woman as me is not an option. Yes, on this issue I'm a hypocrite.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Get some big balls
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A is the right answer but in reality C is the only one achievable- sooner or later you would break and just suffer in b/w - it's not ad if you're 20-somethings, as long as you treat her well what she doesn't know won't hurt her - resistance is futile
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi, wise as always. I know A is the right answer but I'm holding out hope that I can eventually achieve B or at least D. C feels so wrong. Except when it's happening.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Depends how attractive she is and what she can do for me.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Just so you know where I'm going from ... --> "If you had a wife/girlfriend/significant other who was attractive, turned you on, was faithful as far as you knew, and enthusiastically met your every need for sexual release in creative ways that you enjoy as often as you want," --> ^^ Check, check, double check ... --> "but her only sexual shortcoming is that she wouldn't do threesomes or go to strip clubs or be ok with you seeing strippers or going to clubs --> check, nope she's down, down for that, too (suprisingly) ;) --> "A) stop going to strip clubs and stop playing with strippers." Honesty is the best policy. Like Special Operations Forces, sometimes you need to take the high, difficult (very difficult) road and broach the subject and fkn TALK TO HER ABOUT IT, DAMNIT. TAKE ONE ONE YOUR FKN CHIN! to answer your question. It depends, sure, why not. I stopped going to 12 fkn years (2003-2015) just because I *ASSUMED* she wouldn't be okay with it. I should have just asked. Now if you talk to her and she's not okay with it, that's a different calculus ... quite frankly an ECONOMIC calculus. "As long as you take care of business..." --> "B) keep going to strip clubs and getting lap dances but not get extras or do otc." This is the pussy option. Go to the clubs, but just want and don't get dances. if you're getting dances behind her back you might as well be fkn behind her back. Seriously. Really the takeaway is either (1) be upfront about it and lay down the G.D. law. Or just suck it up like a pussy and just watch the show. Or just don't go. --> "C) keep going to strip clubs and also have sex with strippers otc and/or itc." Pretty much. I look at it thing way. Civvie is close to 50, no? Average income on a random 50 y/o dude is like $47K, no? It's a economic decision. do that math. She will. If she can get a dude in the 1% (375K) and have to put up with you getting the occassional strange, well, she can put on her big girl pants and see if at >49 y/o of age if she can do better than $47K. Otherside suck it up, take the charge charge card, and do what feels good. Fuck. Short answer. You make more than enough. you can get your strange. The question is: (1) do you take the rickdugan option? (2) do you take the dominic option? (3) do you take the skibum option? (--> not entirely sure what the deal is with his wife, but one seem to work for them). So I sat my wife down and we discussed the extras / OTC option. Despite our (her) history with having an ex-husband leave her for a dancer. One other piece of info. Of the people I know. Those who make more than: (125K annually in ~ 2000 or 150K annually ~ 2016) about 85-90% cheat. Most are found out eventually. I like to get ahead of the story and control the dialog myself. Yet in nearly all of the cases the wife or GF stays. Why? Economics. If she's >49 y/o with a dude who makes > $150K, he chances of leaving and landing that sweet deal, at her age, with her aged looks .... fkn near ZERO. That's reality and that the economics. Crunch the numbers. She will, too! She'll stay. Average income is $47K. That's her reality. She rolls the dice with a random dude ... that's her future. So will have it the rickdugan way ( keep you mouths shut, do you duty ), *my* way ( brutal honestly ), or the skibum way (whatever the fk he does). If I had your income, I would choose option C. My wife's here and she does, too. Maybe she'll PM you. ;) But I'm not a coward. Maybe I'm a stupid psuedo-liberal .. but I'm not a coward. Talk to her. Mine gave me a number. $150-fkn-K, annual. Now I just need to go out and find it. Talk to her.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my head hurts. glad i'm divorced.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mary is too sleepy to focus on all of that Dominic. I think its either genius or crap, I can't tell which til morning.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    A
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Just a view from the Vietnam era members here. My wife wants sex almost all the time and I work hard to meet all of her desires. She gives phenominal BJs, cums often and loudly, is often romantic and - almost as often - lustful and aggressively slutty at home. She meets almost all of JohnSmith's criteria - except - she is damn close to my age and I have known her (in a "biblical sense") for decades, many decades. Whether my wife approved, allowed, or opposed my interest in SCs, naked strippers, VIP blowjobs, ITC extras or occassional OTC activities, I would be going to SCs. There is a life enhancing, "Fountain of Youth" quality to experiencing a tight young stripper bowing before my dick and sucking in a very different way from my usual. It is fun and entertaining to visit a SC, talk to strippers, paw and grope them, fuck them and then enjoy a beer while looking for another stripper. NOTE: I do NOT presume to speak for any other Boomer. The above is my opinion, and may not reflect the opinion of management.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS69, Is she Asian?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah A for me. If I'm attracted to my girl and she satisfies me sexually why bother with anything else?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The hypothetical involves a woman who turns you on massively. So yes clubber for you she's Asian. Dominic, you make a good argument for doing a stupid thing. What you say makes logical sense but the problem I have with it is that women do not handle this sort of thing logically. They handle it emotionally. Most women, even the dream woman that I described, would have an emotional fit over their guy saying that he wants to go watch other women naked.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "but the problem I have with it is that women do not handle this sort of thing logically. They handle it emotionally. Most women, even the dream woman that I described, would have an emotional fit over their guy saying that he wants to go watch other women naked."--JohnSmith69 while that may be true, it matters more how you bring it up as opposed to what it is you want. If she really is a dream woman, she'll at least be open to hearing what your fantasy is, though she doesn't have to agree to it. Either way you'll get closure.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    Option A, if she fulfills your needs there is no need or reason to go to the club, when your needs are met there should be no want to "go out to eat".
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Once one gets the taste for the instant gratification of strip-clubs, not to mention just being able to try something different, it's hard to put that genie back in the bottle - one nay be able to go less but that little SC devil is often gonna be whispering in your PL-ear.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Is this about your Dream Civvie MILF? SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No SJG. I made her clear that this is a hypothetical question. Papi, very true. It's hard to put the brakes on when you're used to such youth, beauty, and variety.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sounds like exactly the situation you would most likely get into with your Dream Civvie MILF. SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    dallas702 is the man!
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    A - as I have decided that I only want a smoking hot woman and do not need more than 1 if she does it for me. Lately my visits to clubs have declined because my ATF has been keeping me quite satisfied. I went to a nice club a couple weeks ago and none of the strippers there were as hot as my ATF. Maybe me and my ATF will develop a serious relationship and maybe not, but one way or another I am aiming to get a smoking hot lady and make her mine.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    A. That would be a dream come true and money in the bank.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    More A votes than I expected, and that feels right. But you've got to admit that Dallas makes a strong case for C.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    JS69, Thanks for the clarification. The answer would be (A).
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    A -- which I did for 20+ years until she dried up, locked the cupboard and destroyed the key.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    my head still hurts. super glad i am divorced.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith, my problem with believing in the hypothetical woman you posted about is that she is as likely to exist as a Unicorn, the Tooth Fairy, or Santa Claus. While there is a romantic side of me that wants to believe in a happy match as shown in eHarmony dot commercials, the little head is a believer in the hole of the moment. So.... Easily (C). ITS JUST WHAT WE DO!!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Hugh, I agree. Until recently I never would have believed that such a woman could exist. But she does. Hypothetically speaking of course.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion