Juice is a WSOP coach!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Qui Nguyen met Juice at a nail salon in Vegas a couple years ago, and showed him how to play poker. Juice's advice "Just the Nuts" propels him to final table and millions for the take home prize.

Juice is WSOP's coach of the year and earns a sponsorship for his AMP/salon store.

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell yeah lol

That's a nail salon with a happy ending
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Just the nuts!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That may lead to scratchy balls
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Balls balls balls
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny you did bring this up doh

WSOP is in Cherokee at the End of November for a week long Tournament series that I will be participating in.

Also starting 2017 I will be moving up stakes in cash to $2/$5 in holdem with a buy in of $1,000

If I can beat this game in a year or two from now I will need to start going to Atlantic City or Vegas just to play higher cash game limits

And yes this year in Cherokee I am playing the WSOP main event with a buy in of $1,600

Wish me luck
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I will buy you a raccoon hat if you go big stakes at Vegas, and I will be your biggest fan bringing chicken wings to the table. The dealer throws you out after messing up the cards with buffalo sauce.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ lol

The weekend I met Juice I went to Cherokee and lost my ass.

Juice the only thing you'll get in Atlantic City is mugged!

I'll be in Vegas next week. Unlike larryfaggotfish, I'm actually going and not just talking about it.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Rhino, Crazyhorse, or Saphhires? ^^^^
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn lol....hell yeah brother lol

The worst night I've had live was at a $1\$2 game and I went 10 buy ins the whole in 12 hours of play lol...yep $2,000

Meat if I ever get to the high stakes it's a deal
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    First I need to stop losing 10 buy ins LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Get some big balls
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Who won WSOP's match last night. I fell asleep after the heads up kept going back and forth trading hands. Nguyen kept rolling over Vayo by betting even with shitty hands. I assume Vayo waited to hit him with a good hand.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If you don't know by now it was Nguyen. He did more of the same of what you were watching before you fell asleep. I did the same thing last night too.

I will not be strip clubbing this trip, I will have my better half with me.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Vegas is always better when your better half is with. Good meals and staying out of trouble.... GFY(good for you), but for Larry Fisherman it means "go fuck yourself!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion