Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

MVP of Halloween Boobs: Elvira

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

She always had a nice rack, she's attractive as well without the make-up.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I use to marvel as a kid at her cleavage - either she gained weight and her boobs got bigger or she got a boob-job once she became Elvira

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think she's 65 in that last photo. I sure would wake up a happy man everyday if my wife looked like that at 65.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You guys remember the titty twirling at the end of Mistress of the Dark, right? Pretty cool

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I used to jerk off every Halloween to her

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ you're probably jerking off to those nudie photos I posted of her right now

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I find this funny, assuming shailynn isn't talking to homself and it is a result od the ignore list I have. Concurrent posts on my screen:

shailynn Joined Feb 2003 Clubs: 50 Reviews: 83 43 Minutes Ago • I think she's 65 in that last photo. I sure would wake up a happy man everyday if my wife looked like that at 65.

shailynn Joined Feb 2003 Clubs: 50 Reviews: 83 12 Minutes Ago • ^^^ you're probably jerking off to those nudie photos I posted of her right now

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Can someone ask Clubber why I'm on ignore? I'm curious as to what his criteria is

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

damn. 65. damn.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

lol funny Clubber.

Juice made the comment that he used to "jerk off to Elvira every Halloween"

I responded with:

"you're probably jerking off to those nudie photos I posted of her right now"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Here'e Elvira doing her boobie thing. Too bad Clubber can't see it

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

man! sexy AND talented!!!!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Oh, DAAAYYUMMNNN!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

shailynn,

Thanks for the clarification. I figured the "jerk off to Elvira every Halloween" part, but who it came from, I didn't know.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement