tuscl

After 8 songs of dry fucking ever have a dancer tell you this at the end of a se

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I bought the dances because the dancer was showering me lots of contact out on the main floor. I can't touch club in the VIP but out on the floor had my hands all over her but it was time to let my dick play.

Had the supper thin pervert pants on from under armor color black of course and camando. Usually sport a tee shirt but seeing my latest runs with clubs figured I would toss on a nice looking colored thin shirt from under armor and pass it off as dress clothing at a local I can't touch club. Passed with flying colours.

Back to the dance.

In the VIP and she is shoving her snatch in my face and letting me sniff and snack out that shit. She knew well on how to work angles so the cameras could record the activities. It also helps I'm in good with the bouncers at this club. No grease just have known me for like 5 to 10 years per bouncer lol.

A song in a half in and she locks my erection into her pussy whole and started dry fucking like she needed to be fucked.

Six or seven more songs later I'm busting a nut and she is at least faking one lol....after the dance she looks me str8 in my eyes and says any time you need to do this again I don't care if I'm with another customer yank me up and let's go play OK big Boy....then we swap numbers for a possible session OTC...she says she usually doesn't do this but seeing how could it was just dancing she must see how good I can fuck..

I left feeling like a man and all on $80 bucks at a I can't touch club

14 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion