tuscl

This was So Cute!

Saturday, October 29, 2016 6:27 AM
At a recent visit to a club I'm familiar with, I was approached by a dancer who said 'Hi' and asked if I remembered her, of course I indulged her and said 'Yes' even though I didn't recall ever meeting her. She was cute, very young, a bit chubby and not exactly in all the right places, short and very white, so she really didn't appeal to me, but I politely listened as I watched a black beauty on stage. So, she is saying that she's the 'main girl' at this club, and that her friend over there was her alternate as the 'main girl'. She didn't appeal to me either, but I said 'That's nice' as I continued to watch the black girl who was now smiling at me as I smiled back and nodded my approval. The 'main girl' continued talking as the black goddess came to me from the stage, and this 'main girl' had a genuinely shocked expression and disapproving response then walked away as the black girl started grinding her fine ass on my junk. My new friend asked what was up and I proceeded to tell her about the 'main girl' bit. She said 'Oh really? Main girl? Ar what?', then laughed.

1 comment

• rogertex
    8 years ago
    Funny ! Glad to hear the black goddess got rid of the cock blocker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion