Out In Public Part 2

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Well, it looks like we finally found out who the tranny was that gave LDK82 a hang job. It was Larrythefisherman.

At least all of the stories LDK tells are real, no matter how weird they are.

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Some have informed me that they have put Shailynn on ignore because of his obsessive attacks on Larry. The only thing I can figure is that Shailynn is jealous because Larry is having some great times with some beautiful girls. Larry treats them like ordinary women, so that is to be expected.

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Larry says he's 25 and made it rain 30,000. Truth or Bullshit? You decide
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Some stuff is not intended to ever be considered credible. And besides he couldn't have let go of that much money because my Christian Eating Lions would have torn him to shreds the previous Sunday.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Hey Mikeya ya dumbass it's called a joke, even most rich guys don't make it rain 30K.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You said you were serious. Plus I was just joking also
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Mikeya02, I'm just joking. Truth or Bullshit, you decide.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Mikeya you were right SJGuy has a hell of a sense of humor.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Kidding or not.... LarryFisherprice is still a douche.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    " Some have informed me that they have put Shailynn on ignore because of his obsessive attacks on Larry."

SJG - nobody is fucking PMing you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO shailynn
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    It seems to me that a mature person would understand if they were dishing out jokes on people, then they should be able to take what's given back to them.

It does work both ways in a give and take scenario, unless the brain hasn't developed enough to understand this basic concept, and becomes victim conscious.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JimG, I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would ever want to sit and listen to you.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Stfu SJG. Nobody listens to you so quite projecting yourself into others. At least JimG has a life and actually created a real life organization, not a dreamt up one like you got. Does anyone listen to you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion