tuscl

Experience with Missoula, Montana

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 5:18 PM
Are the two clubs I see listed worthwhile? I read the reviews, but curious if anyone has anything to add. My friend is headed there for work, will be there the Monday and Tuesday nights before Thanksgiving. I could join for one of these nights or both. I could fly there on points and stay in his room, so could get out of this with just club costs. He's one of only two friends that know of my activities, so no problem there. Any thoughts on if it's worth it from anyone that's been there?

11 comments

• WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I've been to Missoula numerous times, but not to either of these clubs. With all Missoula has to offer, attractive women is not one of the draws that would pull me--but that's just me, I guess.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No experience w/ Montana but does not look like a "SC destination" - IMO if you are going just to check out the clubs I doubt it'd be worth-it - if you think you'll be doing some other fun-stuff there; then go for that but not for the clubs; IMO (and might as well check-out the clubs if you are there for other reasons)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't get a lap dance from a bull. They are mean :(
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. How do you break a Montana stripper's finger? A. Punch her in the nose.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. Why do Montana strippers smell so bad? A. So blind customers can be disgusted by them too.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You have to speak cowboy.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't think I would be willing to go to a strip club if it looked like it would be ALL WHITE. SJG
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    SJG, Don't go to Montana then......it's one of the purest states in our nation........
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Big, cold, mountainous, no, I've not been planning to go there anytime soon. But eventually yes. WetWilly, are you a believer in racial separation or this racial "purity"? SJG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'd go to the SCs, personally. Free airfare and hotel. Why not?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ But will you get the kind of experience you are accustomed to? I would say that detailed reviews by regular forum posters would be the only way to know. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion