tuscl

Uptown cabaret VIP

Monday, October 24, 2016 9:54 AM
Is it worth the cost? Will be in town this weekend for Cards-Panthers.

10 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have to play dumb. where is this????
  • irishman1990
    8 years ago
    Charlotte
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Since he mentions Cards/Panthers I assume the club is either in AZ or NC
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Never been but AFAIK NC clubs are mostly weak on mileage (cameras, etc) - you may just have to read the teviees and try to gleam the vibe
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    read the reviews
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The guy just joined last month and has done reviews of two different clubs since then so I'm going to give him a break and assume he's a legit newcomer who wants to participate in tuscl. Irish, the way this place works is that people expect you to do your own work first before you ask questions. So if you want to know about Uptown, what you should do is read the reviews first. Then if you want to ask for clarification about some point in the reviews, it's fine to ask in the discussions. But you appear to be new so I'll help you out this time. Charlotte is a pretty mediocre place for strip clubs. Uptown is my fav club there, but that's not saying much. The VIP at Uptown is not worth the money. It'll just be a limited one way contact dance. That means that the dancer grinds against you to some extent but you cannot touch her. A bouncer is there to make sure that you follow the rules. It would be nothing like what you experienced at Hi Liter and is not even close to being worth the money. When I'm at Uptown I just enjoy the stage show and maybe get a couple of cheap air dances on the floor.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I second what John Smith says. The downside is that you may find a bit more mileage at some other clubs, but overall, don't expect too much. How much time do you have? Follies is only 4 hours from Panther Stadium.
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    You're not going to find anything in the club. Otc is possible, but not there on that night. Everyone will be there spending money. If otc is your end game then one of the club's off Woodlawn would be a better bet.
  • Jhony25
    8 years ago
    Girls are awesome in uptown cabaret but it is expensive . Table dances are $10 to $20 mostly air dances and VIP dances are $30. They do have 3 for $60 VIP I guess but the songs are short and one way contact. You can visit for eye candy if mileage is not a concern for you . Try gold club ( good mileage Among Charlotte clubs AFAIK ) or paper doll lounge for decent mileage . Leather and lace university day time for little 2 way contact but girls are strictly average. If you want 2 way contact try platinum plus Columbia ,SC (I have not visited yet but read from reviews )
  • irishman1990
    8 years ago
    Thanks all. I've read almost all of the reviews on Uptown. Seems YMMV based on dancer. I've got a trip this week and will likely be visiting 6 different clubs. I'll be in Destin, Hilton Head, and Charlotte. Will stop at Platinum Plus on the trip from Hilton Head to Charlotte for a Saturday day visit. I'll be sure to review each of my stops.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion