tuscl

Halloween is the best time of year in the nudie bar.

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I am an old school guy, I remember when strippers were showgirls! I love skits, costumes theme music. Halloween is the only time you see it done now. I fondly remember my all time favorite Tabbatha and her vampire outfit:-)

8 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    The only skits I ever saw were when a traveling feature dancer would show up at a club. Even then it wasn't common and they were rarely done well IMO. I never cared for them. I'd rather see a good lesbian show or a hot chick play with herself.

Costumes can be cool but I much prefer nice lingerie like stocking and garter belts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some outfits can be sexy but I go to strip-clubs to see chicks w/o clothes on thus for me less is more, I usually get more furned on the more skin she's showing (and why in clubs w/ floor-dances I find it a huge turn-on to at times see chicks walking naked about the floor) - also often times it's hard to truly gauge their body the more they are covering up
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    While as a general rule, I agree with Papi that less is more as far as stripper attire, I have to admit that once a year, on Halloween, I fkn LOVE the costumes. Just like regular stripper attire, there are hits and misses, but take a sexy girl and put her in a sexy vampire or sexy dominatrix or sexy slavegirl or sexy genie or sexy kitten outfit .... I am putty in her hands. Or, rather, not putty. Get it? Get it? I'm making at least one trip to the club this weekend
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nude is a great costume, I'm all for it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Silly me. I always thought that the point of strip clubs was to see women in their birthday suits, not their Halloween costumes.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    EXIT THE CHAINDOG
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I like the costumes. Every one in a while, even if once a year, it is fun to change it up and role play.

I do agree with the birthday suits, but local ordinances here mean pasties on stage with g-strings then fully covered breasts, buttocks, and pubic areas (4 articles of clothing) anywhere off of the stage. So clothing at strip clubs are sadly a way of life here. So we might as well make the best of it :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion