tuscl

Audition?

Forgive me if this topic has been discussed before. I am curious about how strippers start at a SC.
Do any decent looking girl just walk into a club and ask the manager if she can dance there? Of course, the girl has to be willing to expose herself on stage and willing to "dance" for the PL's. Is there some kind of audition? I remember years ago there was usually one night set aside by a club to hold an "amateur" contest.
Dancers on this site would be most helpful in letting us know how they get started in this career. With respect and thanks.

11 comments

• ReiDetroit
    8 years ago
    I usually call the club and ask when is best to audition. Most will say to just come in and do stage set and the manager gives you a yes or no. Some clubs work with agents and the agents handle the audition on behalf of the club. My best advice is to just call whichever club you are interested in and ask them about auditioning.
  • UMICHIGAN66
    8 years ago
    @ReiDetroit,
    Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like you are from Michigan like I was. In fact I graduated from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Hence my handle UMichigan, but not 1966, that would make me an old fart, like Shadowcat here, just kidding(no disrespect).
    Thanks again. Now I understand the process. BTW, I am a PL's not interested in audition, only in T&A's.
  • ReiDetroit
    8 years ago
    I gathered that after rereading your post. I saw your username and skimmed your post. After I response I was like, "oh derp..." But... at least you know. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do dancers do their stage sets topless for the audition?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    It'll depend on the club. Most clubs will either schedule an ad hoc audition, or might have particular nights when all auditions occur. Some clubs hire a girl on the spot if she's hot enough -- I know several (super hot) strippers who walked into the big Las Vegas clubs and were hired on the spot, no audition
  • ReiDetroit
    8 years ago
    The auditions I've witnessed they do. And Deja Vu here makes the auditioners do two songs, which the second is nude. Now, I have heard of one of the managers at Coliseum making girls strip down nude in the office who come in and audition outside of using an agent. That could just be a rumor because I could never confirm it, but given it's Coliseum, I wouldn't doubt it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm sure that there must be some clubs where auditions are done but none of the clubs that I have been to recently.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Blowing the manager always works.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And the DJ.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and the floor walker.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    UM,

I took my ATF with me on a short trip for my work. We went into a favorite club of mine. She asked the manager if she could dance there the next evening. He asked one question, where have you danced. She told him of the S. Florida clubs she was dancing in at the time. The next day, we bought her some "dance wear" and she did a few sets that evening. I was stunned by the amount she made, but really shouldn't be. The lone Asian that normally danced in that club was always in demand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion