tuscl

Ethical Question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Mary has a question. An ethical question.

Is it rong if I recreate sex acts/adventures taught to me by a former lover with my current lover? I'm using the term lover here in the sense of someone that I fuck bareback. The former girl taught me these things, and I experienced them for the first time with her, but now I want to recreate them with a new girl. While I'm doing these things with the new girl, it is almost inevitable that I will, at least in part, be thinking about the former girl who taught me these wonderful things. The little head says that this feels right, but he often lies.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't think this is the place to talk about ethics
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong w/ it - anything that enhances the sexual experience is a win/win for both involved - just be careful you don't call her by the wrong name when climaxing
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I see no ethical qualms. As long as you are considering her pleasure and satisfaction, too, I see your sexual fantasies as valid and healthy. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There JS69 goes again, wanting another DS to shove a dildo up his ass!!!!

No issues what so ever, I just wouldn't go volunteering how you learned such sexual act from to the current partner.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, shailynn John, what ever you learn, you learn. I used to think about other women I've had sex with. It enhanced the experience :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just ask yourself what a lawyer would do.

Actually, never-mind.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Most sex partners I've had have brought something new to the table and the things I like I've added to my repertoire. That's how we learn and improve. I haven't had sex with my wife in over 10 years and if I ever did, she'd know I've had lots of other partners because of all the new techniques I've learned.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Good points. I suspect that a few things that she's suggested are things she's enjoyed with other guys. So I guess it's all good.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    JS69 - This should not be a problem for you. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHpFTuzt…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Why is this even a question?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    In the words of a Vine meme Ethics: "What are THOSE!"
    https://youtu.be/o-nrYTNjxpg
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    We are the sum total of our experiences, good and bad. There is no avoiding this inevitability.
    Whether you first tried something with your DS, CF, ATF, 1st GF, Wife or whomever, it is now and forever part of your repertoire.

That which has been learned cannot be unlearned; that which has been seen cannot be unseen.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry Nina. I'm just very sensitive to possible ethical dilemmas and of course I strive diligently to always be onthe right side of any potentially controversial practice. Being alawyer it's an occupational hazard.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago

^^^ john you're high
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    there are lessons to learn from each experience.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Just don't let the words "Your sister likes it this way..." drop from your mouth as you try bringing back one of those fancy 'what was old is new again' moves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion