tuscl

My cousin is turning 18 anyone have suggestions, ideas to make it the best nigh

Nyzombie
Florida
Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:14 PM
So a few days after my cousins 18th birthday we are going to a strip club. I currently live in Orange County NY. Which means there are very few strip clubs nearby. The best one would be the mansion steakhouse Newburgh ny, but that's 21+is there any way to get someone in That is 18? Does anyone know any GOOD clubs that aren't two hours away from the. Mansion. Should I just say screw it and go to NYC Or somewhere in New Jersey?? Thank you in advance for your input. I, myself have been to quite a few clubs. But I would really appreciate any input.

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    We have a spammer here that promises fake ID's. LOL. Others say NJ clubs are better. They will probably chime in.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I've been to Mansion and wasn't too impressed. Granted it was on a bad winter night so there wasn't much going on. They had some nice dancers but the stage is behind the bar (stupid set up). You may want to try Pleasure Island. Not sure what the age requirement is there. Much better looking dancers than Mansion but they are there to offer one thing and one thing only... something more than a lapdance and I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Take him down to North Jersey or on out to Rhode Island, your best bet.
  • Nyzombie
    8 years ago
    Thank you for all your advice. I'm. Not looking for whores. I don't want to scare my Cousin away from clubs
  • Nyzombie
    8 years ago
    Is that dude offering me meth?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just saw review for "Smiles" in Poughkeepsie - seems it's no-alcohol so your cousin can probably get-in and the place seems to get decent reviews (any clubs that say "nude dances" or "juice bar" will usually be no-alcohol and usually will allow 18+): [view link]
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    go krazy on my free cams.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Here I thought the popular consensus around here was that Millennial dudes were more interested in Pokemon-Go and their X-box then Sex.... Good Luck!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I inadvertently picked the skankiest, sleaziest full-nude "juice bar" about 1 week after I turned 18. I went with some friends the same age; we didn't have a chaperone, no older brother. It was more full to explore on our own. Good times. I still remember street walker surprising us outside my the way to our car. Good times.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Personally, I wouldn't take him to a strip club. Definitely not one I frequent. I don't advertise my hobby.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    He never used any pronouns. Why do you all think his cousin is a him?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    My cousin is turning 18 anyone have suggestions? ------------------------------------- (1) Buy him a book about disciplined investing and 401Ks (2) Tell him not to set foot in a strip club until age 38 and after he's married. (3) Direct him to the nearest State U, and tell him to have fun with the greatest piece of ass he can find.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I would never introduce or encourage an 18-yr-old to get into the strip-club scene.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good advice.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    So just for fun I'm going to do a 180 degree spin from RandomMember's advice: 1) Get your cousin a reputable Electric Guitar or Bass (Fender or equivalent), or a professional quality drum kit. 2) Teach him 3 chords (on a stringed instrument) or else the a few rudimentary snare rolls/ cymbal crashes. Let him form a band with his friends and rehearse for all of.... oh 5 or 6 weeks. 3) Try to get their band a couple of high school dance gigs, then move up to the local bar scene. Get them into a boozy, drug addled lifestyle (you can be their 'manager/roadie' if you have to). 4) with the prerequisites in place NOW is the time to introduce your cousin and his friends to strippers, who will now support THEM as there n'eer do well worthless boyfriends in a rock band. Voila! turned an old liability in dealing with strippers into a new system
  • Nyzombie
    8 years ago
    @bvino thank you for noticing. Yes my cousin is a lesbian. And she has wanted to go a strip club for a long time. There's no one else in the family to take her.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    then take her dammit.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    directed to you Nyzombie. do it.
  • Nyzombie
    8 years ago
    Yes I plan on taking her just need a good place for her to experience it for her first time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion