tuscl

Surprise Nut

dw.buck
having fun
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 11:04 PM
just thinking of it but anyone else ever bust a nut in a womans month when she was not expecting it. how did she react. i have done this several times and the reactions are priceless. i wanna see some reaction stories yall have

13 comments

• BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    ;) Once, she told me to blow my load in her mouth. So she could clean up easy. But confusion set in and I released all over her hair! Reaction- priceless.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    Damn u cold BigPoppa
  • impala
    8 years ago
    One time I bust in a strippers mouth, she was pissed, told me the deal was only to suck my dick and wanted an extra $50 when done. Told her I gave her all I had to give.......
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I had a recent experience where after a bj and cleaning up i was still hard and she asked if i wanted to go again, and went again so that was kind of like a suprise nut since there was no refractory period. Two for one nut.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This reminds me of an old joke. There are three lies men say. (1) I love you. (2) The check is in the mail and (3) don't worry, I won't cum in your mouth. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Was doggy-style fucking an ebony street-walker w/ a nice phat ass, I'm about to bust and I ask her if I can cum on her ass, she says ok, I pull out and start jerking it to cum on her ass (I was standing behind her and she was on all 4s at the edge of the bed) - I'm jerking it and the cum flies out like machine-gun fire and instead of landing on her ass it lands all the way up on her hair, she's pissed (black women have a thing about their hair), I apologize and say I didn't know it would go there, smooth things over w/ a good tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Was at a black dive, get some dances from a light-skinned Dominican looking thick chick - she's on me RCG and reaches back and & starts jerking me, after a few-minutes I explode in her hand & she's surprised by it, she mentions I should have told her when I was about to bust (I assume so it wouldn't have gotten all over her hand) & I'm thinking how am I gonna tell you to stop when I'm about to bust big-time - I think she was just a part-time dancer rhat danced once in a while for extra $$$.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A stripper was sucking on my cock on the main floor as an enticement to take her to VIP. One dancer (TUSCL name Lolapam) told her to save something for VIP. Another customer, Timboatl said "I hope you are charging him VIP prices for that." :)
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    There's a dancer at my regular club who's a 5 or 6 on a good day but she's a good shit and everyone needs a good shit every now and then. I took her to Champagne Room for a 1/2 hour and she started stroking me through my pants and we agreed on a bbbj. She started sucking and I said you better be good. I've been having trouble cumming lately. Then right out of the blue I nutted a good size load. She didn't bat an eyelash, swallowed, licked her lips, and said, "Any other problems you want me to fix?"
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    At a Detroit club around May this year. I was in the back with a fairly young and sexy dancer. I was going to get a full on session, but she was out of condoms, and asked if I had any. She was about to ask a friend of hers for a condom, but then decides that she could do a BBBJ. She asked me several times not to cum in her mouth and warn her when I was about to cum. I had cum earlier in the afternoon so didn't think I would cum again soon, so I agreed and told her I would definitely warn her. She was very good, lots of teasing and asking if I liked it. She almost all mouth with very soft smooth lips and a great use of her tongue. About the only use of her hands was to tease my balls while she sucked. She frequently asked if I was about to cum, and I kept saying, "not yet," and "I am good." I zoned out during the third song, and not sure if she was asking or not. Eventually I felt the telltale signs I was about to blow and warned her. I really mistimed and came hard in her mouth. Right off the bat she says, "damn, you went right down my throat," and got a bit ticked off. I said, "sorry, I usually don't shoot that quick once I feel that close." She replied well I better get a good tip. I paid her the $80 she wanted for the BJ, my typical $20 tip if she does exceptionally well, plus another $20 on top. She seemed a bit shocked that I tipped her that much. So I probably could have gotten by with the $20 tip. Now the one thing that makes me wonder if she hadn't planned this all along was when she said at the end. "Hope to see you again, although it will be condom next time. Unless you happen to want to tip me that well again."
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    with one of my favored. i've previously told her of my vasectomy. i cum in her. she kinda forgets and starts to freak out. evidently she is at that time of the month. leap ahead 6 months. we still don't have any sign of poindexter junior.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    oh. the title of this discussion. i was not in her mouth.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Back in my thirties a beautiful 18 or 19 year old WOC told me to warn her when I was about to pop, (her word) . She proceeded to give some excellent head. I told her I'm going to cum soon followed by I'm cumming. She kept right on giving me head. As soon as the first spurt came out she pulled away. The next few hit her face and neck. She threw up in the waste basket in the private room. She was pissed and yelled that she had told me to tell her when I was about to pop. Apparently, she did not understand when I told her I was about to cum. She claimed to have no idea what that meant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion