tuscl

Monday late afternoon follies

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:30 PM
I started to post it in a review but it looked like crap when I was done so decide not too. Beside everyone know all the in and outs. And I would just be posting a review for the kick back. Monday seemed slow once again. Actually driving by the last few weeks, I can see the parking lot is not full. I didn't see any of my favs from before Scarlet, Hanna or Ashley. I guess what I really want to say is that you really can't judge a dancer until she is dancing for you. And I can't care to remember most of their names this time around although I should have made and effort for some. I so loved it when the cute young latino told me she quit Pink Pony after 3 days cause of the no touch rules there. So she doesn't mind pervy old men touching her. woohoo.. Another older latino practically gave me a hand job through my pants. I saw this hot mess blonde. Got a dance from her just before leaving. Probably should have just left. Southern belle types with the Southern accent just don't do it for me. I guess it is growing up around fake girls with the southern accent just turns me off. Just isn't for me. and it didn't help that there was this smell of vinegar at that spot on the couch. So there is the petite little black woman. I should have tried to get her number and remember her name. She had to barely be over 100 lbs and she told me she is almost closer to 30 than she was 20. She gives a good lap dance and loves stick shifting and giving hugs and kisses on the neck. She told me how she liked fucking older guys. mmmm She had to go do something and was coming back. Soon as she left another moved in for the kill. I didn't see her again. I noticed it was shift change and the day shift girls seem to be making a run for the hills. She was telling me that there are girls all over Atlanta that like fucking older men. I should have asked her where the fuck she hangs out. So it was pretty much same ol same ol. Now I have gotten a little attention and felt some titties, I am good for a few weeks or months. Funny thing nearly every dancer there told me how they have worked at Follies for years. But I have never seen them before, There must be some rotation going on in that place.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... She was telling me that there are girls all over Atlanta that like fucking older men. I should have asked her where the fuck she hangs out ..." I would assume that it's overwhelmingly for $$$ since young-guys are often broke or prefer to spend their $$$ on something else other than P4P.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    i.e. they fuck the older guy for $$$ and then take the broke young guy out to dinner w/ your $$$ - plus often use your $$$ to buy drugs and party too.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    :(
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That's how it goes - these larger lower income cities like Atlanta and Houston are crawling with sugar babies. I read an article recently where normal guys were complaining they can't find a girl to go out on a real date because all the sugar daddies he all the hot girls in Houston sewed up. I used to see this married woman who lived in Houston who got caught up in that game. She fucked around on me (the guy she was fucking around with) left her husband and in a year she's currently on her 3rd sugar daddy. Sadly she's fucked for life. One day she'll wake up when she's closer to 40 and want to finally settle down but by then her name will be mud and she won't be able to find a decent normal guy. Oh well!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You win some, you lose some. When those wrinkles take over, it's late.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    How disappointing. You didn't even get a blow job?
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Papi I was thinking that the whole time she was telling me that. Ain't know way she was giving it away. Shailyn that shit happens in small town too. Growing up in a small town of 20,000 and most of the barely legal teens (high School) were dating older men and sometimes older married men and us young dudes couldn't compare cause when couldn't buy the gifts or taking them for rides in the fancy sports car. Oh well, they are fat chain smokers with kids now days. And I am glad to be out. :) I complain about not finding the one and not getting married a lot, but sometimes it is nice to be able to just walk away. SJ69 Can't say I even asked. isn't that a shame? Looked like a slow early evening again today when I passed by at about 6:00 pm Maybe I can just start stopping by having a beer or 2 and then driving home. I could be one of those guys that holds the wall up. I do like doing some people watching. This was the first time, I actually wondered how many come into the bar eat the buffet have a cup of water and then leave. Would be a pretty good deal if you like the buffet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion