tuscl

Is it just me?

I don't post much but do enjoy reading through the discussions, articles, and reviews. As an outsider, for the most part, to the TUSCL brotherhood I really get a kick out of the interactions between many of the regulars. I tend to agree with our at least laugh along with backlash, subraman, shailyn, Papi, and Vince Michaels the most.

There are 2 things I think most, if not all of us, can agree on:

1) stripperheels is either special needs or a female troll

2) Larry fisherman is a douche-nosel 15 year old faggot with an overactive imagination and a pencil dick

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Thank you for the compliment - I agree and love when Vince and jackslash post - they make me laugh my ass off. Who else talks about cooking beef stroganoff for a stripper!?!?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ummm, not me, but it sounds like a great idea, shailynn. Thank you, 99Bitches. I know I get bizarre at times, it just seems humorous when I see some of our people interacting. I enjoy you all, I don't have anyone on ignore. Perhaps I should, but I have a strong approval of Free Speech.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    People are people, I can't disagree with you on your 2 points. I see humour in every day events, and it's life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We do have an eclectic group here - but there's room for everyone and everyone's opinion as long as they don't try to bash other people for their opinions (although of course we can disagree).

Certain personalities mesh better w/ each other than others; that's normal human behavior
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    On line is always weird to me in that most people are very different in real life and so how people project on line, for the majority simply isn't who they are. I would find it interesting to meet some though.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    All I have to add is in response to Skidum is those that have met me will tell you I am the same in person as I am on the internet!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I believe you 35
  • impala
    8 years ago
    There are several I question in here, especially those who write extremely long posts (sometimes almost philosophical), yet have never reviewed a club, and when called on the fact (and won't even answer if he has been to a strip club) try's to say that it's more of an observation on society or some BS like that!

If you haven't figured it out I'm talking about you sanjoseguy.

If you want to comment in here either go to a strip club, or at least get laid once. But I guess that would mean you would have to leave your mom's basement!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What no love for da juice mane ????
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I knew that I wasn't the only one supporting the showclub / adult industry.
    It is great having a place to go and read / post different subjects.
    I have to keep my showclub habit to myself in my daily life.
    Also, it is a form of therapy where I can vent about bad visits to the clubs and other
    topics that annoy me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion