tuscl

Funny club names (cont'd)

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 4:33 PM
Once in a while we post threads about some of the funny if not odd club names - came across one in yesterday's reviews that def caught my eye (it was the first time the club was reviewed and thus why I had not noticed the quirky name b/f):

"Prairie Chicken Bar and Resort", in rural Chamberlain, South Dakota - I guess they not only seem to like chickens but wanna emphasize they are also a "resort", LOL.

Below is the one-and-only review:

"... I had driven by his club a handful of times, but it is truly in the middle of nowhere and I never had stopped. Recently I was in Chamberlain though and decided to check it out. You may want to call ahead to make sure they are open before heading out. I'm not clear on if they are actually open year round or only at certain times.

I got there around 7, and was the only person in the bar. After chatting for with the bartender for probably a half hour or more, a couple of dancers finally emerged from the back. Since I was the only patron, two dancers were plenty. They were both quite attractive, more than I would have guessed based on the remoteness of the club. I had private dances from both of them (one was brand new and not much of a dancer, but the other was a lot of fun). There was plenty of contact, though nothing more than that. A few more people wandered in as the night wore on.

The bar is decorated with stuffed animals (not toys, but hunting trophies). The staff was friendly and the drinks are cheap, just like any other rural bar in the area. A few bucks for a beer or a mixed drink. The website for this bar says that shower dances are available, but I never saw where and was never offered the chance to buy one, so I don't know if they actually do that or not.

You are taking a chance if you visit this bar. You have to determine if they are actually open, and even if they are, you run the risk of there only being a couple of dancers who may not be to your liking. Still, I felt like I had a good experience on my one visit, and I would go again if I was in the area ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=1697

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I understand bar. But are there chickens on the prairie? And what about the resort?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I read that review and posted it under the topic about clubs only being open 1 day a week.

Chamberlain population is 2444.

JS69 - You've never heard of a prairie chicken?
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn. Never even crossed my mind that there might be such a thing as a prairie chicken. But still, why the fuck name your strip club resort after a wild chicken. Cats/pussy I can understand but not a chicken.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Chicken & Biscuits
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    There used to be a go go bar on the west side of Columbus, Ohio on sullivan ave. called "No fat chicks".
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    South Dakota is a big destination for pheasant hunting. They taste better than chicken.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice, you should go there and ask for fresh chacken fangers. No doubt they can go out and get ya some fresh prairie chicken.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Still my favorite name and very accurate, "Organ Grinder".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion