tuscl

ever experience a 1-day per week SC?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
lol

there was this SC that was only opened on Mondays. I enjoyed going to it. Can't remember how I found out about it. It was a regular business usually, but just on monday nights, a strippies club. it didn't last. it was cool to watch mnf there tho.

there was this completely other private joint only on Thursday nights. i enjoyed going to that too as long as it lasted. these 1-day per week strippies had a charm and personality all their own.

9 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not a SC, but IME a club or a bar that can't stay open 6-7 days a week is one that struggles with being profitable. Places like that are best avoided unless it a private club or something. There's usually a *reason* why they aren't operating profitably, IMO.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yes. "Ace of Diamonds" in LA only open on Mondays.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I know of a dive about an hour away from me that is only open on Saturday nights. Have no clue if it's still even in business as I never pass it on Saturday nights, although there's still a sign up.

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Interesting, LDK82. My experience with places like that are normal bars. I would only go to a nighclub on a Friday or a Saturday night anyway, so that makes sense. But for a SC that operates like a normal "bar", I still think 1 day a week (or even open just on weekends) is probably not a good sign. But if it's a full nude strip club, may that doesn't apply. Interesting discussion.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I club so infrequently, that a club that is only open 1 day a week would not pose a problem for me. I could adapt or adust me schedule within reason to accommodate their schedule. I admit I have not seen one like that before.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i have yet to encounter such a club. more personal research is needed.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Use to be a bar here in NE PA that had dancers Sundays. Most of the other local SC were closed those days and he tried to capitalize on the vacuum that that created. Most of the girls were dancers at other local clubs. Was a lot fun for about 2 years (was pretty much anything goes) till they changed the local ordinances and forbid "public nudity" on Sunday. Place was just small enough and out of the way enough that he couldn't complete with the other clubs rest of the week, so there went the dancers.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    This club might qualify.

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=1697

Chamberlain/Population
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Our underground table dancing circuit which runs in Mexican Bars is always like that. Usually just one day per bar, and only for 2 or 3 hours. With that, and girls just going from one guy to another, they rake in all the available money.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion