tuscl

gimme 5 things you're putting in your personal SC Hall of fame

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
not necessarily dancers, but 5 things--either objects, or specific memories or certain defunct clubs that ain't around no more

5 comments

• gothamyte
    8 years ago
    in no particular order

* first time I LDK'd

* those string of summer afternoons i'd go to this one SC now defunct that had showers on stage and dancers would openly shower as part of their set. this club was always empty so it was like she was only showering for me and she was my favorite

* when 1 club used to have old-school thursdays playing music from decades past--getting lapdances to songs from past decade i'd never imagine myself getting lappies from

* all of my SC outfits

* all the tunes that i've first heard ever was while at the strippies, now they're in my music collection: Silent Lucidity, Planet Soul, Hit 'Em Up (Tupac) lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "All my SC outfits"???? Are you a stripper?
  • azdd
    8 years ago
    Nice thread topic!

1. First LD, which was really just a table dance, at Bourbon in Phx in 1982. The dancer was Diana, and the song was Centerfold by J. Geils Band.
    2. First LDK, also at Bourbon with a dayshift blonde named Robin. She had a great grind, and I tried to hold it, but the dam broke and I probably splooged a quart in my pants.
    3. When I first met my ATF Nicki, also at Bourbon, sometime in 1999 I think. She's still my ATF 17 years later!
    4. Absolutely stunning Latina named Erica at Christies 32nd St in Phx in about 2006 came to dance for me, and almost immediately started To DFK me, and later gave me a HJ in the back of the room. That was my first ITC extra, and led to several amazing OTC encounters.
    5. Another Bourbon favorite that will be unnamed here, agreed to see me OTC in 2010 and had probably the best sexual encounter I've ever had. Saw her a few more times until she quit and got married.

Those are my SC hall of fame moments!
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    First LD - drunk blonde. Since then it has been mostly Latinas with a blonde and Asian thrown into the mix

Meeting the CF 2 years ago

Taking the CF OTC - First and only stripper I took OTC

• Mainster
    8 years ago
    In no particular order...

- Taking a dancer from one dead-ass club to a more profitable one, and getting a "thank you" BJ on the way.

- The first time I helped a girl get off as she gave me a lap dance. Centerfolds, maybe 20 years ago, when the hands-off policy was punishable by death (almost.) Never saw her again; I hope she wasn't fired for it.

- Scoring a real date with the incomparable Chantelle, mid-80s, at the Candy Store. I tried this outrageous tactic: I asked her if she'd like to go out to dinner. We later did some OTC, and she was always as fun as she was on our "civilian" date.

- Got a ROB tossed from the Zebra Club after she cheated me on the dance count and tried to lift my wallet.

-Convinced a sweet, vulnerable creature to quit the game after she tried giving me a table dance, and started sobbing. She just wasn't the right girl for that life. Either that, or I needed a shower REAL bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion