tuscl

On a cloudy, cool day, what to do

This low pressure system which has been lounging around here for several days is depressing. I'm glad I live where i do, Detroit got over 6 inches of rain, the last few days. Now I know that's nothing compared to hurricane strength storms. I've been in several hurricanes along the Eastern coast in my travels. I'm going out tonight and club at The Penthouse Club, It's been far too long. Anyone who is in the Detroit area is welcome to stop by. So where are you guys clubbing today?

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    A place I haven't been to in almost a month.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm bored & don't feel like doing much on this Saturday - thinking of going to check out a place in Pompano that I don't get a chance to get to on dayshift too often b/c it's a bit far from me - I haven't checked it out on a Sat dayshift & wanna see what is like - just going for recon and boredom rather than hard-up for SCing - I would o/w hit South Beach but Zika is there for now & just wanna avoid any potential issues
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll be up at PH at 7 pm, I'll be at the bar with a Miller Light, I'll be wearing a blue and white striped sports shirt and dark blue dress pants. Papi, how is the weather today down there? How hot is it?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Didn't make it to PH. I was informed that even though I didn't park there. I had to pay a mandatory Valet. I told the snotfaced kid, screw that and went elsewhere. Review to follow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion