tuscl

Why don't I get good lap dances ?

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 4:43 PM
I'm kind of ugly is that why I don't get good lap dances ?? Wat is considered a good lap dance though ! Most strippers don't grind me that much they just air dance wat is a good lap dance ?

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't pull out your dick 5 seconds after you sit down in the VIP.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Spend more money and the strippers will give you better lap dances.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Let start with the basics. What your lasagna recipe like? Some of the more important factors: - don't useground beef instead of high quality Italian sausage - leads to 1 way touching - use ricotta cheese not cottage cheese. Better texture and slightly sweet flavor. - poor lap grinding - cheap Parmesan cheese out of a shaker, get quality Parmigiano-Reggiano and finely grate it yourself - expect to be charged for 5 songs when its only been 3 - add some greens, parsley is nice but some basil or spinach is great - quite often leads to free hj w/o completion - the absents of spices like nutmeg and/or cinnamon. Definitely pinches but adds a lot of depth - flashes of the pussy, maybe even daty Start with 3 layer, once you've master it, you can try 4 or even 5 layer. Make sure the top layer of noddles are completely covered, dried out or burnt noodles always equal air dances. And don't burn the top. The cheese can be lightly browned but not burnt. Again, this leads to air dances and up charging.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Seriously you come across so needy you're wearing us down! If you're cheap and smelly, too, that completes the trifecta! Act like you've done this before when your with her. Chill the fuck out. You're giving off some vibe that the last time you were around a woman chloroform was involved.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm glad to see that Beaver_Hunter has mastered The Lasagna System.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I agree. Act like you have been there before. I learned the hard way to not be needy. I switched clubs where I felt more comfortable and could start over with the girls. A change of venue helped [view link] is weird. Some clubs just don't suit my personality. Also, tipping the girl well never hurts. At the old club, the girls would ignore me and it was the vibe I was giving off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion