tuscl

Feel Good Friday

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Man the news has sucked this week, we've had so many important and somewhat depressing discussions on here too this week.

So let's be positive for once - got any good plans this weekend?

I'm ordering pizza tonight, cracking open a good bottle of wine, and hope to sit on my ass and finally watch some college football tomorrow for the first time this season. Meanwhile trying to ignore the insanely busy work week coming up next week.

13 comments

• crsm27
    8 years ago
    shailynn....

Well I got to work tomorrow.... Then after that get a hair cut, a 6 pack, and watch football too. Maybe if I get a hair up my ass and before the sixer is opened... run to the local club and get a good grind. It has been awhile since I been to this one club.... might have to check it out..... and possible OTC.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm cooking beef stroganoff (not lasagna). My CF is coming for dinner. I won't say what she's getting for dessert.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Since it's feel good Friday, does that mean I can get high and get a bunch?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "I'm cooking beef stroganoff (not lasagna). My CF is coming for dinner. I won't say what she's getting for dessert."

Is she getting Jack and Coke? Lol
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    "and get a BJ" FUCK YOU AUTOCORRECT
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Today I am just basking in the afterglow of 6+ hours at Follies yesterday. The rest of the weekend is pending a reply from my CF as to when we will meet OTC again.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm headed tijuana way.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm going to spend much of the weekend with my dick buried inside a MILF. I'm saving a fortune but I miss the DS.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm trying to influence the local elections.

SJG

William Barber, on Charlotte and on Trump
    http://www.democracynow.org/shows/2016/9…
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I've had a busy week too. Hoping for a nice weekend. Rented a room at a four star hotel, so hoping to enjoy that, some football, some good food, a few drinks, and a few hours with my five star SB.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Working tomorrow for 6 hours or so, then yard work at home.
    After that, planning a trip to the club later in the evening to visit CF#2.
    It has been 3 weeks since I saw her and she has been texting me like crazy, trying to get me to the club.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Head out and meet some friends in an hour or so, check out some bars downtown. Rest of the weekend is work, but I might go get a massage, lower back has been bothering me.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "I'm cooking beef stroganoff (not lasagna). My CF is coming for dinner. I won't say what she's getting for dessert."

She'll be coming at supper? Sounds more like your giving her sausage! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion