tuscl

It Warms My Heart Sometimes When a Stripper Tells the Truth

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, September 22, 2016 8:43 PM
I went to the club to see a particular dancer tonight. Shortly after I get there and texted her to say where the fuck are you, I get a return text begging for money. But of course, its not a gift. The only wants a "loan." She's very sick and needs $40 for what seem like totally legitimate medical reasons. And I don't believe a fucking word of it, just like you guys wouldn't believe her. I figured that her boyfriend probably came over so she decided not to come to work and to text me for weed money instead of working for it. But I have to admit that her plea for money was very persuasively written, and as a lawyer I've got to admire her shark-like instincts. Plus the little head is in lust with this one and is counting on some upcoming blow jobs. So I said yes to the "loan." But instead of sending it through another dancer like she wanted, I told her that I'd meet her nearby at a location that I knew was very close to where she is living. She says ok. Of course, I was hoping to get her in my car and get some quick oral love for the money I was giving her. The girls in the club had gotten me quite aroused, but I had saved my orgasm for her visit to my car to collect the money. But that's not quite how things worked out. Instead, I wanted her to get out of the car within 10 seconds of sitting down. While she was quite beautiful, she was also clearly quite sick. She tried hard not to cough on me, but it's a small car and she was unquestionably sick with exactly the symptoms that she claimed in her text. I gave her the money quickly with my best wishes and promises of a fun visit next time, after she recovered. Although the little head was disappointed, and of course I'd never want someone to be sick, I was nevertheless genuinely surprised and glad that she was telling the truth. I hate to always assume that strippers are lying to me even though I know that they usually are.

10 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    On the one hand, always nice to hear a story of a stripper telling the truth. And it sounds like you did a good deed for her, despite yourself. But I'm also a little amused that we hold these girls to such incredibly low standards. "She's not a lying manipulating scumbag ALL the time. Hurray!"
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Baby stripper is very enduring to me because of her honesty. She's the most ethical stripper I've met. She's very much of the same mindset that I am, it's better to go the extra mile than to be short by an inch. When we first met, we did an hour VIP for $300. I gave her an extra $70 for her VIP tip out. She offered me a free otc for this gesture. John, you may remember asking why she would have done such a thing. This why. She's an honest person.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q How do you know when a stripper is lying? A You see her lips move.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    I saw few strippers who are down to earth and honest.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "Feel good" Fridays. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Biggest question, what number DS is this one? 24?
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    You should have offered to make her some soup. Do her laundry. Rub her feet..
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    she's got the flu and needs $40.00 for medical treatment .... What she said was probably mostly true ... she's dope sick and needs to get a bag to get well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do no strippers have credit-cards? I still would have gotten the BJ - I keeps it real, you never know it may have had a curative effect on her symptoms
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The problem w/ believing strippers is that they lie so much that is then almost impossible to decipher when they are telling the truth - kinda like a cry wolf thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion