tuscl

Sometimes you have to let strippers know exactly where they stand

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Monday, September 19, 2016 7:59 PM
The last 3 months I've in the midst of selling my house and buying a new one. So i've had to deal with closing cost..etc. As well as buying mostly all new furniture. So my money as been pretty tight all summer. So I've had to back off my monthly OTC stripper for the last couple of months. She has been freaking out and arguing with me about it. She knew this was coming I just dont think she took me seriously.I actually think its kind of funny. So I finally got around to having dinner and a hook up with her tonight. So I basically broke it down to her tonight and let her that, if I have any sort of money issues due to bills, responsibilites, mortgage, car, health, the health of my dog and I have to make cut backs she is the first back. i know these young girls are all about themselves but I didnt actually put paying to fuck her up there with the real life important stuff.

19 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Abso-fucking-lutely. I put paying strippers down pretty far in my monthly budget list of priorities, too. It's not even a second thought really.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    PETA approves of this message.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "People eating tasty animals" approved this message?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Lol. You are cray cray Shadow. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We're only as good as our $$$, lest we forget
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Stark reminder. Papi is always right
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    They expect the money to never stop coming then when it stops they freak because they didn't plan ahead. It's why so many of them are in shitty financial straits.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Amen ButterMan.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strippers are not my first priority. That would be beer.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    How you possibly consider your mortgage and bills to be dispensary, but sex with her to discretionary spending? I love stripper logic.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Your hobby is her livelihood lest we forget.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    stands only on stage? She kneels before you everywhere else? (this everywhere else usually involves you pipping down her mouth).
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I won't be anyone's paycheck. Suck it up, dancer.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Can to tell us why you have to justify your spending, finances, an real estate dealing with a stripper?
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Once again Lopaw comes up with a keeper comment!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Some excellent comments in this thread. Yes strippers think the world revolves around them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well, to play devil's advocate, Timex does make a good point
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's some brilliant and concise advice from lopaw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion