Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sometimes you have to let strippers know exactly where they stand

ButterMan
ButterManVIP5272

Indianapolis

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

The last 3 months I've in the midst of selling my house and buying a new one. So i've had to deal with closing cost..etc. As well as buying mostly all new furniture. So my money as been pretty tight all summer. So I've had to back off my monthly OTC stripper for the last couple of months. She has been freaking out and arguing with me about it. She knew this was coming I just dont think she took me seriously.I actually think its kind of funny. So I finally got around to having dinner and a hook up with her tonight. So I basically broke it down to her tonight and let her that, if I have any sort of money issues due to bills, responsibilites, mortgage, car, health, the health of my dog and I have to make cut backs she is the first back. i know these young girls are all about themselves but I didnt actually put paying to fuck her up there with the real life important stuff.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Abso-fucking-lutely. I put paying strippers down pretty far in my monthly budget list of priorities, too. It's not even a second thought really.

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

PETA approves of this message.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

"People eating tasty animals" approved this message?

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

Lol. You are cray cray Shadow. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

We're only as good as our $$$, lest we forget

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Stark reminder. Papi is always right

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

They expect the money to never stop coming then when it stops they freak because they didn't plan ahead. It's why so many of them are in shitty financial straits.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Amen ButterMan.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Strippers are not my first priority. That would be beer.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

How you possibly consider your mortgage and bills to be dispensary, but sex with her to discretionary spending? I love stripper logic.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

Your hobby is her livelihood lest we forget.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

stands only on stage? She kneels before you everywhere else? (this everywhere else usually involves you pipping down her mouth).

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I won't be anyone's paycheck. Suck it up, dancer.

Profile picture for Beaver_Hunter
Beaver_Hunter
•

Can to tell us why you have to justify your spending, finances, an real estate dealing with a stripper?

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

Once again Lopaw comes up with a keeper comment!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Some excellent comments in this thread. Yes strippers think the world revolves around them.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Well, to play devil's advocate, Timex does make a good point

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

That's some brilliant and concise advice from lopaw.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement