tuscl

Hoarding small bills for SCs

johnbrwon001
Maryland
Monday, September 12, 2016 1:54 PM
Easy enough to go to a bank to get the $1s, $5s, and other small bills to fatten your roll for your next club visit, but I've gotten into the habit of taking out the small bills whenever getting change and adding it to a petty cash "fun" fund partly because banks don't have the most convenient hours and I rarely use cash outside a SC. Anyone else do this?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes. I keep all 1's 5's & 10's because I hate making change ITC. I suppose On a typical visit, I have $50-60 worth of small bills. Also nothing larger than a $20.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't hoard singles, because it's all too easy to get all you need at the club. But I do hoard 5s and 10s, so that when I pay for drinks/food/etc, I almost always have the right change and don't have to wait on the waitress to bring my change back
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hit $5 & $10 dance dives so I do hoard the $5s & $10s & will often pay w/ $20s so I can get the small bills change & hoard them - I usually only use the bank's ATM which only dispenses $20s (and $50$ for withdrawals greater than $200 which I hate b/c for large withdrawals sometimes the ATM will not ask for my denomination preference & will just spit out $50s which I hate).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. I have the waitress bring change from 5X$20 when I give her my first drink order. I have her bring back $40 in $1s and $50 in $5s, the whiskey neat is $7 and $3 tip to her. I get the drink and the change at same time. Usually by then a dancer has stalked me and asked to sit. I keep the $1s and $5s on the table as drink money for the waitress and tip money (easy and quick reach for me in the dimly lit clubs) for the dancers. When the stack gets low, I have the waitress break more large bills for me. I tip her $1 to make change. That is easier for me as I club Friday nights, I get off at 4 PM and the bank closes at 6 PM. So hitting the bank in the way home is super convenient. I get $20s and $100s from the bank. I have little use for $10s and $50s. Doing that keeps things easy for me. $1s, $5s, $20s, and occasional $100 or 2. I used to micro manage a supply of $1s and $5s before hitting the club but it is easy enough to have the waitress do it for me. To me SC is a luxury and a rare outing for me so I should spurge a little and let the staff help me. Plus it gives the waitress something to do with her stopping by all of the time. :) That's how I do it. YMWV.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I hoard $10's since they come in handy for tipping and other SC related fees. I wish ATM's would dispense them along with $20's.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I do it sometimes. Mostly $5's and $10's since those are the most common dance prices in Atlanta. I don't really hoard $1's much.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    My ATM lets you choose large or small bills ($100s, $20s, or $5s). I find eight-and-eight to be convenient distribution (eight $5s and eight $20s--add 8 $100s for a rare splurge!).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What bank is that Lech
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    We'll put a little bit of everything in a stripper stash but as far as getting a bunch of $1's i'll just get change when we walk in and then from the bar during the night when we need more.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's one of two things. I either have a bunch of cash on me (over $400) or $0, there is not between. I hoard small bills before going to a club or if I know I'm going to a club I pay for small items (like $3) with a $20 to break change multiple times. My company still mails me a check so if I deposit/cash it before a strip club trip I'll just get change there. Gone are the days of getting 100 $1 bills but I'll say "give me 10 $5 and 5 $10s, the rest in $20s
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I hoard $50 and $100 bills. I can't remember the last time I showed up at a club with anything but $50s and $100s. Its all for appearance sake. I've never given baby stripper anything less than a $50 and shes taken about $1500 off me.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    If I had my life organized a lot better, I would go for having lots of 5's and 10's on hand. It's a total buzzkill asking a stripper for change after a lap dance.
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I make a habit of using cash outside of strip clubs; and I keep a stash of 20s. I don't want to be asked why I don't have any money, but I have an ATM receipt for $400. "Where did it all go, honey?"
  • imjustabil
    8 years ago
    So funny, so true. We stash away $20's when we're planning going to the SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion