Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Brussels Belgium Red Light District

nemesisk7
nemesisk7VIP4769

Putero

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any one been there the girls look hot ? , need info , the whole street is full of window girls, Lucky local guys we need this here

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

A lot of fat girls.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the window display method seems to keep the sidewalk less crowded than in zona norte.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

jackslash has a point.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I changed trains one time in Brussels and there were some windows right around the station, none of them looked great.

Amsterdam is wayyy better or it was all the times I was there, it's been a couple of years.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Cross the border into NL and go to Ying Yang Club

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Thanks London guy for the recommendation I will

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

I'll rather go there than Michigan that's for sure

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

It's well worth the trip, an if you have time cross the border into Germany and you can visit Golden Time

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I did notice there was a date stamp on the Youtube clip of the Brussels windows: 2008. I would think most of the girls shown in that clip are long out of the Jiz biz.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Someone also ends up paying for those windows.

But imagine what it would be like to live in such a place!!

SJG

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Europe road trip is a must

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

I also want to try the place were you get coffee and a girl blows you while you drink it !!!! In Switzerland

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

Fat ? These girls are better looking than anything Michigan has to offer

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement