tuscl

the girlfriend experience TV series

nemesisk7
Putero
Saturday, August 27, 2016 1:57 AM
Guys anyone watch this show on showtime ? I only saw i think the first 4 episodes where she BBBJS her clients , the white girl is hot and played the role quite good looked like she likes to get fucked GFE

14 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Showtime canceled all science fiction from their line up years ago. I immediately canceled my subscription. I decided they weren't interested in keeping me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I jerk off a ton
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Damn, juice, that much cum?? You could fill a bathtub. LOL I don't have cable, I'm culturally disadvantaged.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Elvis Presley's Grandchild?? :O [view link] No I have not seen the show.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shut the hell up joe
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Have not seen it. Only watch Showtime during the free trials.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] Heard mention of it, but never seen any of it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Episode 1 [view link] SJG
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    I posted a thread about this show when it came out. Mrs sea sorta liked it but i quickly became bored at how sad the whole thing was. Plus, the camera work really turned me off. I just don't understand directors who think people want to watch dark rooms and shadows and listen to barely audible dialogue. For god sakes buy a light and speak up.
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    She is hot dough any men would pay for her GFE, in the scenes she looks like she likes it
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm open to any bbbj from any attractive clean girl that is reasonably priced (or free).
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    TV dulls the mind. Reality enhances it.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I'd rather pay for an air dance then watch that snoresfest.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Zero interest in this show or paying for TV in general. I'm with Tiburon, give me an air dance instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion