Deluxe Corn Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
You can imagine my disappointment when I learned this story was not about a dancer from Iowa.

http://www.wzzm13.com/money/consumer/try…

4 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That is one fancy gadget
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I thought I was going to see a stripper eating a cob of corn.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cool, jackslash.
    I knew a corn stripper from Iowa. Walking down South Beach one morning, I saw this beautiful woman sunning her fine body not too far from the ocean. I walked over to her and started talking to her. She was indeed from Iowa and was in town for a vacation. She was very nice and we talked for quite awhile. She told me she was working in downtown Miami at a stripclub there. Later that afternoon, I stopped in the club around 6 pm and enjoyed talking to a skinny young babe who told me she was working on her film degree. She wasn't happy that I kept turning her down. Eventually the Iowa babe showed up for the night shift and was very happy I came in. She changed into her club attire and came back to the bar where I sat. We talked some more and went back to the VIP area.
    She gave me some memorable dances, and it was good to feel her body grinding me and I definitely played with those fine soft big breasts. Good to know that corn girls turn out well.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    Indeed-Try it before you buy it. Don't we all?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion