tuscl

Better to look young and be old or look old and be young?

Ricci
New York
Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:16 PM
I have a question I grapple with every time I visit a stripclub. I'm in my mid 40s, but I look a good bit younger. In real life people tend to think I'm around 35, with stripper's they always start around 32 (they have the same trick all men have of always starting a few years lower than what they really think). Anyway, would it be better from a 20 something girl's point of view to be a mid thirties guy born to be a mid four ties guy that still looks young? I really have no idea... I appreciate all opinions, but would really appreciate a girl's point of view if there's any reading this.

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Are you rick dugan?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is playing with his joystick now
  • Ricci
    8 years ago
    What can I say.. The girls fucking love me... :) Anyway, the question still stands (typos aside).
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Here's the issues. 1. An early twenty-something stripper doesn't want anything to do with you outside the club if you appear to be 30, they want twenty-something year olds like them. 2. Strippers often think if you look young, you don't have money to blow so they go after the older guys. So, the older you look the more attention you'll get. It's why guys like Gawker on here have girls lining up to hang with him and me (similar age to you) can sometimes go ignored inside the club.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    As shailynn already mentions... More than likely depends on the dancer herself. From what I've read in past post, dancers are more likely to approach older looking men due to the stereotype that they're willing spend more while also being more easy to work with. A less mature dancer would probably try to look for a younger good-looking customer to have fun with but still try to hustle him the best she can. Based on my own experience, women always mistake me looking around 20-24 when I'm 29...including in the club. Apparently they focus on my face since they can't tell much with my completely shaven head. As for the dancers who approach me? That's pretty much up in the air. I always walk in well-dressed but still have an intimidating vibe from what I've been told...at least until I open up with my smile =P
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    As a custy; older guys are more de$irable - as a mate/hook-up; most girls in their 20s; especially the hot-ones that can hook-up w/ almost any guy; will prefer to hook-up w/ guys their age
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Better to be old and look younger. Nothing more sexy to a girl/woman than a man who's mature for his age...unless than man is in his forties then flip that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I think 40 might be the cutoff where a dancer will start seeing you as an old guy - some of these girls have parents around that age
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think 40 is the cut off, too. I'm usually written off until they see me spending or talking with someone else. They admit they look for 40 and up, first, and in "dad attire." I dress up more like I'm going out on a date. Truthfully, I got more attention in my teens and very early 20s from dancers, back when the dancers and I were roughly the exact same ages. They see you more as a peer to hang with or to vent to about the "old perverts" when they're mentally drained or on 'slight burnout.' I think you're complicating it though. Money looks good on a man. That's all there is to it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tell her to pull your finger. If she does, then it is true love and you have a keeper.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    I'm mid-40's, look a little younger, and it has been a revelation to me how many girls in their 20's will go for older men. I'm talking about both strippers and civilians, and not pay-for-play. So I'd say you're better off being in your 40's and looking like you're in your 30's. Those 20-something girls like the confidence and life-success that you have achieved by then, and if you look younger than your age then they still have some physical attraction to you also.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    But as always, your wallet will probably be the most important factor.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The dancers and civvies all suck at guessing guys ages. Guys from 25-50 pretty much look the same to girls, for the most part, unless you don't take care of yourself or have something about your appearance that 'dates' you (or looks 'dated'). IME.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"1. An early twenty-something stripper doesn't want anything to do with you outside the club if you appear to be 30, they want twenty-something year olds like them." Shai, my experience doesn't jibe with this. Some women like older men, and strippers are the population with the highest probability of liking older men. Not men in their 40s and 50s, but I've known any number of strippers who have dated men in their 30s. Hell, I think some of the girls target that age ... still young enough to look good, but old enough to provide financial security.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    What Subra said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think up to a 10 year difference in age is as if there was almost no difference at all - and as Subra mentioned many young women often don't like dating guys their own age - IMO up to a 10 year difference they still look like a good match (in some cases it can be pushed out to 15 but that's stretching it a bit, beyond 15 the age difference is pretty-obvious)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'm 66... but I've been told many times I look like I'm in my 50s. i've even been told a couple of times by strippers I look like I'm in my late 40s. shit. i'm still an old man.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm 46 - but been told many times I look 45
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm 63 , but women tell me I look like I'm in my 40's. That's fine with me as long as I don't make reference to dirt being created after I was born.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    For the strippers in their 30's and 40's, I might look too young. One stripper in her 50's goes for some of the much older guys or whomever is interested. Strippers don't think about age except when they wonder, how much money does he have? As far as dating a guy in his twenties, I've read dancers may avoid a guy in his 20's in the strip club thinking he's lower income than older guys and only there to get as much as he can for no money or try to get a date. If she's trying to make money, she might think he 's a waste of time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion