tuscl

OT: Botox

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
On the subject of Botox, what the fuck is wrong with women?

I have two friends who married younger gold digging sluts and both get a ton of Botox and neither are even 30 yet. It's amazing, they've managed to make themselves look older than my wife who it ten years older than them.

I somewhat understand if a 40 something gets a little done, but most them women I see have done so much they look like a transvestite, and I think women under 30 have no business messing with that shit.

Opinions?

10 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think something will come up in the future and we'll learn injecting botulinum toxin type a into our bodies was a bad idea.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've ever seen a single example of a person -- celebrity, stripper, or civie -- who actually looks better after a procedure. Whether it be Botox, a facelift, or a boob job

I just read an article today that Courtney Cox (Friends) regrets her procedures (Botox and laser) that she had done to look younger
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice gets botox injections to his nutsack so it doesn't get wrinkly.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    botox lips are so fake looking. a beautiful girl that I know at srcoi did the Botox in her lips and now she looks like a freak.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No wonder Juices nuts weigh 47 lbs.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, these girls are at the mercy of the "image" industry. I've eavesdropped on some old dudes at a strip club, and they always tell the young stripper how great they look after getting Botox. So apparently the dancer gets immediate gratification and believes she's done a good thing with this reinforcement of behavior. Dominic is right when he states it will be several years before they figure out the extra damage these injections did to them.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ old dudes will say anything to get in a strippers panties!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Botox sucks
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime you beat me to it lol...was going to confess to keeping a young looking dick sack
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit ! That is fucked up juice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion