Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The pathetic "I looking to be a new dancer" post

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ignored every single time.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Show your tits

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Yes, show us your tits and pussy like poledancer.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Why, Tuscl is pretty much the top hit in google if googles "strip club forum?" I haven't been here that long but I don't think we get these posts all that often. The kindest thing we can do is let them know this is a customer oriented forum and maybe let them know some of the resources other dancers have posted here.
(tuscl.net)

CookieMoney was pretty funny though.
(tuscl.net)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Lap dance time, baby. I'll let you know how you do.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Send 'em over to that world of class and truth, Stripperweb.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement