tuscl

Sex trafficking survivor: I was forced into prostitution by my boyfriend

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This story makes it seem easy to change a girl into a prostitute.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/08/17/sex-traffick…

4 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    What the article completely ignored was there were very likely drugs involved making it much easier to manipulate her.
    Portland for all their leftist liberal BS does little of nothing to protect and prosecute predators like this who prey on the weak and young.
    The Portland club scene has been regulated severely but the underground sex trade in underage and others forced into it is bigger than ever. With liberals it is all about the headlines(limiting the strip clubs) and never ever about actually doing something like interfering in the underage sex trade. The assertion that many city officials were customers is likely true. Portland always does shallow headline feel good shit but never anything substantial. The last time I was clubbing in Portland the clubs were fairly tame but I received multiple discrete offers for "companionship" "any flavor" I wanted, age, sex, ethnicity, was not a problem. While I am a believer in willing seller willing buyer I won't be party to third party seller and an unwilling provider. I left and did not look back.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's a strange story, I believe it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Shes leaving out her drug use.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    The story fits very neatly into the "I'm a victim," with sex and "abuse" thrown in to make it a sinful read. I am supposed to believe that a college graduate, more than 22 years old, is manipulated into prostitution by promises of a "June Cleaver" married life, PLUS, she is supposedly coerced into continuing by threats to tell he family? Really?

I call, "bullshit" on the whole story!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion