tuscl

Wasn't sure if I was running into my first ripoff...

jojojo897
California
Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:13 PM
TLDR: Dancer didn't seem to be a ripoff in the end. Just a story I'd like to share for those interested in a long read... Decided to hit my usual club up to chill and relax especially when I got a heads up at the entrance that none of the dancers I knew was dancing that night. Gave me a chance to try out some new bodies. I was a bit surprised that it took only two stage shows before this beautiful ebony dancer wanted to keep me company. Someone who was mentioned earlier at the entrance by the manager and bouncer who was a new face in the club. I liked that she was very respectful and asked me if she could sit with me. Even funnier that once she sat down...a few seconds the chair started to fall sideways and I caught her before a fail happened due to the unbalance way she was sitting on me. After a few questions and admiring another stage show, I decided to get a few dances with her. Everything was good but what got me a bit iffy was that she was sort of against going full-nude during her dances because apparently she saw photos and videos taken through surveillance. At a full-nude club, that was a first for me here but just rolled with it since all dancers have their own set rules or rebels. She actually does go full-nude on the last song though. Additionally, she took me to these more private VIP chair booths area at a specific spot all the way in the back corner as oppose to the actual VIP dance area where everyone gets their dances...aka the orgy room as I like to call it since there's no privacy. It's basically seven couch booths separated by see-through curtains facing each other with the exception of the odd count facing the hallway entrance. I did enjoy every bit of natural beauty she had which can all be explained that she's a recent high school graduate being a cheerleader...at least from the shit I got from her. I decided to go for a round two but she was sort of weary on when it was her turn on stage. Before we got started again, she asked if she could go ask the DJ on when she was up next. After a quick conversation, I'm told after two more dancers. We go ahead and continue but she would stop and look up on stage to see if anyone was dancing. She then got surprised that nobody was on stage for quite some time and told me that she owes me two more dances and headed to the stage. I'm a really laid back person so I didn't make any big deal out of it and let her do her thing. I also went to the stage to check out her stage skills if she had any. Nothing too spectacular but she did know how to work it. After she was done, I went and walked off near the area where we could meet back up to continue finishing what's left of my dances with her. Well that's when things got a bit bitter. After recollecting herself, I get completely ignored as she walks back and forth on the floor/bar and then goes to a table giving some floor dances to other customers. Then again to other gentlemen sitting on the roped VIP floor couches. All I can think of was, 'Damn, I guess this will be my first bad experience here that I can fully announce to everyone here on TUSCL to be careful of.' This went on for about twenty minutes or so where I was like 'whatever' and relaxed as I viewed more stage shows from the back. Finally a different dancer decides to approach me and we have a quick conversation as well. Even giving a heads up of what just happened. She said she was willing to make it all better for me so I went ahead and got some dances from her. This time...in the actual VIP orgy area. I gave a heads up to the manager that I didn't get to finish my dances with that ebony beauty I was with. He said that he'll let her know but I told him that I'll see what's up after I finish with the current dancer I was with. It was nice that he said 'No problem. It's entirely up to you man.' Sadly it became my first 'bad' lap dance experience...at least to my preference. I personally enjoy one on one intimacy but this dancer was just all over the place. She was so lit-up that the reek of alcohol and smoke was quite sickening. Even more so that when she started changing positions, I got a whiff of her feet which was quite unpleasant. During the whole time, the ebony beauty that pretty much rejected me ended up in the VIP couch right across from us giving dances to the customer she was with in the rope VIP floor area. One thing though, she didn't bullshit on the full-nude as she kept fully clothed on the bottom as well as giving quite an unemotional dance session from my perspective compared to what I received from her. I cracked on the inside when her customer said 'These guys need to shut the fuck up!' since some conversations were pretty loud in there. Anyway, I literally kept my hands to myself during my own lap dances. Once the dreadful experience was over, we talked a bit and told me she wanted to go for more dances with me. I told her that I was good for now and thanked her. I got disgusted when she said 'Any tips are very appreciated.' I thought to myself and said fuck it and gave a minor tip. Once I left, I went back to the manager and let him know that I'll take up the offer of getting the last dances with the ebony beauty if she wants. He told me that he'll let her know. So now I'm chilling at the floor again waiting but not too long. Five to ten minutes later she finds me and says quite willingly 'I still owe you two more dances.' We head back to the same private area where we did the previous dances from but of course I had to bring up about what went on. I told her 'I thought you went with your regulars and that I respected that but it would've been appreciated if you gave me a heads up if you wanted me to wait.' She said they weren't regulars and that apparently those customers don't visit very often and decided to go see them. We both jokingly argued where she said I cheated on her with the other dancer. I said that the dancer approached me and decided to go with it while you took care of business. I do give her props on her sincerity since it really did seem very real. Surprisingly, the last dances she gave me were well worth the wait...very fit of my preference and very intimate. I was actually expecting something half-ass just to get it over with but she made it very clear in making everything up for me. With that said, I had to go for a third round which clearly portrays how good she is. At the end of the night/session, she wanted my phone number because she 'likes talking to me'. I already sensed the typical bullshit since I already have five other dancer's numbers who don't bother hitting me up unless I'm visiting the club. Especially when it went old school where she gave me a piece of paper towel and pen to write it down on for her instead of punching it in her actual phone. I didn't even want to bother asking her to put her number in my phone. She was worried that I had an android phone since she said she can only use iMessenger through WiFi. I really don't know what's behind all of this or if I even heard it clearly but I basically summed it up to 'Yep...I won't be hearing from her until I visit the club again in the next couple of weeks if she's still here.' I did enjoy that night though. Out of ten dancers I've had dances with over the past couple of months, she takes the spot for best looks and intimacy. I'd be willing to see her more often but that's only if I'm lucky enough to catch her again on my random visits every couple of weeks or so. That is...only if I notice some better mileage. As I said before, I've yet to find a dancer who can balance everything in terms of my personal preference. Still, some part of me wishes I could meet someone like her outside the club even though that's not really my thing. Oh well...the hobby continues.

2 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Altogether a good club review. Just wish you would identify the club and dancers. Would be especially kind if you'd identify Miss Alcohol/Smoke/Stinkfeet to spare your TUSCL brothers the ordeal.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    My apologies 3LeggedMan. I figured people already knew that I still only visit one club which is the one and only club I reviewed on here a few months back at Deja Vu Torrance. As for the dancer, her name was Raja (spelling?) ...apparently from the tiger in the Disney movie Aladdin. A petite latina with medium-long black curly hair and a face that seems to be scarred from acne or chicken pox as her makeup didn't really cover it much. From our quick conversation, she has been dancing at different clubs in different states with 'this one' being her home club. She wasn't terrible per se...mostly wasn't my type. The stuff on the side that I mentioned just fueled the bad experience from her not fitting my personal preference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion