tuscl

Another Article Knocking Millennial Men

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.follownews.com/millennial-me…

No wonder all these sugar daddies are having so much success.

11 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nonsense!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    We're weaker because with the internet we don't have to jack off so much.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    If you want to say Millenials in general are hooked on social media and have no testosterone, look at Stephen Rogata (the 19 year old kid who climbed 21 stories of the Trump Tower until he was hauled in by police)

Misguided, yes . I'm not justifying his actions- just saying that I could NOT have done the feat of climbing 21 stories of a tower at my physical prime. If I were a judge I'd be tempted to offer him clemency if he could meet the requirements for the fire academy- someone who can scale a tower could save lives with paramedic training....
    (he'll probably end up in some Red Bull extreme sport competition, just watch- we haven't seen the last of him!)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Dad? What's that? ;) Just kidding.

Do Millennials not have hand grippers at home? I remember being encouraged to practice on these at home with various family members from a young age, including from grandma. I really thought were were required to be in even home along with books when you have small children around. No?

These:
    http://cdn.builtlean.com/wp-content/uplo…

https://healthambition.com/wp-content/up…

A decent set:
    https://healthambition.com/recommends/ha…

Short bus. Gen-X wins, again!

ETA: I'm not saying all Millennials are weak-sauce. We have our fair share of Boomer and Gen X men who are out of shape or act like pussies (around ATFs) or lack coping mechanisms, too. It's like we're trying to prepare our kids for the world without giving them the tried and true tools but fear (and over compensate as a result to a almost a fault) the present and the future requires *new* tools (computers! and Internet! and soccer!).
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Do you believe everything you read on the internet?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Girls like men in office. Those type of men generally don't have strength. Either skinny or fat, no in between
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Here's what women say to me, and this is younger, older, strippers and civilians - everyone.

- they are intimidated by men who are in better shape than them, who they often perceive as pretty boys. I'm talking about guys that are shredded, not guys that are simply "in shape."

- many women have expressed that men who are shredded have to be working out all day, leaving little time for their career (i.e. working out doesn't make any money). So in theory most women rather have an average in shape or slightly out of shape guy with money than a shredded hot broke guy.

Men on the other hand want a shredded 10 who can't count past 10 instead of a successful average looking woman.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's going to be fun in 15 years when millenials are in manager positions and suddenly all the articles are "yay millenials! Weren't Boomers the worst? And now they're sucking the system dry ".
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    The wimps are taking over. Shudder !!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What makes people weak is actually the automobile. You can't spend hours behind the wheel, and then try to spend enough time in the conspicuous fitness gym compensating. When people start following my example and get around by bicycle, then they will be fit.

SJG
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    SJG....Shut up.

@shailynn then the girls you speak with are deluded. Their strippers so I understand. They can only focus on one thing at a time. It takes time and MONEY to get that shredded. The biggest spender in the ripped game is food. so OBVIOUSLY they have to have a job to keep up the gym lifestyle. And not no chump change job either. Usually men that have time to get big and strong usually ALWAYS have at minimum a decent paying job. Of course the men that DON'T work out but makes money just don't want to work out. It's not some ancient egyptian secret like women make it out to be. They're just upset that men are active then their lazy ass and feel they're not worth it because their lazy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion