tuscl

Oldtimer gets killed by a prostitute and her man.

Over the weekend a 71 year old dude, thought he could have some satisfaction and brought a prostitute back to his Pontiac, MI home. Once there, she calls her associate who comes over, tries to rob him for the cash in his safe and kills him. Once again, guys, be careful who you do business with.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Several years ago I met a dancer at the Columbia Platinum Plus. She was not my type. Fake tits. So I turned her down for any dances.

The next day my ATF was there and I mentioned talking to the girl the day before and pointed her out. My ATF said "OMG. If that is who I think it is, she was convicted of luring a customer to a hotel room where her BF shot him dead and robbed him" Her curiosity was up so she went over to talk to the girl. The girl told her that she had just gotten out of 8 years in prison for drug trafficking. I guess that sounds better than what she actually did. I busted the chick in my club review.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Keep your enemies close and your guns closer
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good warning
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Similar thing happened just the other day in central Florida.....
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I always carry a gun, including on Otc dates.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Many years ago, I did something foolish like this, going to a hooker's place, walking in, and smelling smoke. I realized someone had just been there, not wanting to get mugged, I left immediately.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Many years ago, I did something foolish like this, going to a hooker's place, walking in, and smelling smoke. I realized someone had just been there, not wanting to get mugged, I left immediately.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And then there was a magical night in Broward County, Florida. I had seen a prostitute's ad on the web, called her up, and set a time. I show up at her condo, she's not there, I find a landline pay phone nearby and call her and leave a message. I'm bummed, her pic was gorgeous. I go to a McDonalds, eat a burger and go back to the phone. She answers and apologizes, said she forgot about it when she had been out that afternoon. I drive back to her place, ring the bell, she opens the door. I'm awestruck, she is absolutely beautiful. It was a magical night, I'll never forget.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion