tuscl

In the Department WTF:

Sunday, August 7, 2016 11:07 AM

9 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's definitely WTF territory. Somewhere alone the lines we as a society (conservatives) started to define sex for non-reproductive purposes as "sodomy" and therefore obscene (or so the reason is we're given). I'm glad to see progress here to repeat some of this nonsense! God forbid some of us have sex for fun!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think I missed the obvious humor here ... so ... one could have a dildo if one had a doctor's note? :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Fucking bible belt raises it's ugly head once again.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I didn't post it as a means for humor. I am more at the level of Shadowcat's response and even upset if I think about it to long. Everyone hears stories about government, it is usually over someone spending a couple 100 or 1000s for a hammer. Having worked for a company that built government parts and products, I can understand some of it. If you want to know where the metal came from and how dug it up them you need to pay me to track that. BUT here is another rub. Average person gets up goes to work everyday. Preforms his job to some level and is professional about his work. If he isn't.. well he has to find a job some place else. In this case some elected official turned an ear to some bible thumper. Proposed a law, presented that law and got a vote on it. That is a waste of tax payer money and the denial of freedoms even more so that the hammer. I few years ago 1995ish some GA senator proposed a law on sweet tea. If I walked in my bosses office a proposed something like that I would be laughed out of the office. Sorry it is kind of a rant. People need to stay out of others bedrooms. Law makers need to do their jobs and stop fucking around. They really need to go over old laws and get them abolished.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't understand social conservatism either. Goddamn Bible thumpers, indeed. The government should stay out of other people's business, especially when it doesn't affect them.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I wish the GOP would jettison them (the Bible Thumpers) that way they'd have less of a foothold and less of an influence in government.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's go to town with our toys and hold the judge captive and pleasure him or her.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Government, whether local, regional, state, or federal, is simply stupid. Direct democratic (one citizen = one vote not the political party) process almost totally eliminates the chance that government will be wise. That's why our constitution establishes a republican (structure, not the other party) form of national government and then does everything possible to limit the scope and power of the federal government. In spite of the constitutional limits on federal government, the scope, authority and grasp of federal government has continued to increase, especially in the post WWII era. Perhaps stupid laws in Sandy Springs, GA will highlight just how incompetently stupid government is, when allowed to room to govern lifestyles, and influence more people to demand that government do LESS.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    The Alabama city they're talking about is Huntsville. If we go into Pleasures which is the local adult store where the owner took this all the way up through all the courts; we have to sign that we are buying whatever were buying for use as a "marital aid". You don't have to go get a prescription. It's like signing the book at Fantasia's. Most people just put an "X" instead of their name and no one ever questions it. Of course most people use a debit/credit card at Pleasures so if someone REALLY wanted to they could put together a list of who bought what if Cuba ever does their Red Dawn invasion of Huntsville. I hate the bible belt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion