Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You all watching the Olympics opening ceremony?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I is

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Yes. I'm looking for the girl from Ipanema

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Yes. Wondering if I found the right name for the girl that just did the cat walk.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Was it something hunter?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The girl, actually woman, doing the catwalk is former Brazilian supermodel & current wife of Patriot's QB Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Ah yes, the wife of the cheater. LOL She looked fine as ever.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Ms Deflator

LOL

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

No

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Watching Syfy now.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Not on here for another 45 minutes. What.....no zika jokes? I'm delightfully surprised.

S
Supremeruler
•

Shut.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Blonde, blue-eyed triplets from Estonia

Yummy. Would that be a 4-way?

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

I never miss them. Not very impressed with the performances Rio has put together so far though.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

She looked fully inflated to me.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Not the whole thing uninterrupted .. But yes I am watching it.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

So far, not as interesting as a Super Bowl halftime show

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Considering that they has no money it was mercifully short.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

USA water polo took the lead. Go USA.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I haven't heard any zeka jokes. Maybe no one around here thinks it's funny.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Water polo is awesome. Brutal but awesome.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Motorhead here is the original "Girl From Ipanema"

she is about 75 years old but she still is lovely

S
Supremeruler
•

I will probably watch basketball.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Thanks twentyfive, that tune was a favorite. And I agree, watching her talk on the beach now, she is still a lovely woman.

Profile picture for wld4tatas
wld4tatas
•

Beautiful opening ceremony.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement