tuscl

Some people really need to club

I saw a story tonight about some asshole out East that tossed a pipe bomb at a patrol car. He needs to find other outlets for release. A trip to VIP would help relieve the stress level. Of course, once the cops nail his stupid ass, he won't be going anywhere for quite some time.

12 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    When I was a little kid me and a friend were throwing rocks at cars as they passed by. One car stopped and a really mean looking dude got out and said "you little shits, I'm gonna beat your ass"

That was my first experience of being scared straight
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The people who really need a strip club are those that fondle or rape women who are drunk or drugged. Just pay for it if you have to. Why risk years in jail when pussy is so widely available?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Sadly I doubt that clubbing would help out anyone who tosses a pipebomb at anything. In fact I don't want anyone like that in the clubs period for fear of what kind of shit they could stir up and what kind of damage they would do.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    True, lopaw, a very good point you raise.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That guy will have his vip with bubu
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I do think the (young) men need an outlet. The current system gives then a lot of free time, pent up energy, frustration, and little guidance.

So, yeah, kaboom. I can sympathize because I've been there.

Clubs aren't the answer. Prostitutes might help. But even they aren't the solution, but they should be included. Seriously.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, I'll treat the punk to a night he'll never forget. I specialize in frightening car tricks.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm afraid if you're willing to kill or maim strangers you need to be locked up and reeducated behind bars before you have a chance of getting free. That's before you kill the innocent strangers. If you killed innocent people, just turn yourself in and confess. They'll investigate and give you a free room, free food, exercise area and you won't have to worry about everyday life again. At least here in the US. Even if someone gets the death penalty, it usually takes several years before they journey on. If they don't get a priest, they journey on after death to a miserable place where torture happens all the time over and over and over again. All hope is lost. That's the punishment for killing all the innocent people.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I believe the good people get to choose to come back and be born again and learn whatever life or spiritual lessons they need to learn. An eternity in heaven doesn't seem like much of a learning experience and without growth, wouldn't things get boring in heaven?

I keep wondering, do you get to choose whether you go back to a male or female body, and what continent you go back to? If everyone believed you could journey back into any body, any race, the world would undergo a radical change. If you thought you or a deceased relative was living in some third world country or as a different race in the same country or a different sex or that you might die and come back in a different body, people might change their attitudes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Resurrection into a new life is a reality for some of us.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "When there is crime in society, there is no justice."
    . . - Plato

The OP was proposing something to head it off at the past. We currently do (or at least attempt) the incarceration + rehabilitation route. I agree that deranged individuals should be removed from society.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I agree with lopaw on the pipe bombers. Keep them out of the clubs!

John, I'm skeptical that going to strip clubs will help those who rape, drugged or now. Rape is much more about power and control than it is sex, to the point that sex isn't even the object of the exercise, just the means.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion