Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ricky vs Yoda

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

When they get together, who butt fucks who first?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The one still alive lol

Ricky boy fucks dead people in a homosexual behavior

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It's no contest

Yoda was a gay butt fucker

Rick merely likes to watch

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfaooooooooooo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Bumper sticker

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol awkward

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

God Damn !! I never knew Yoda swung that way. I bet he jumps on Rick first

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Yoda would fuck a sheep using a sheepskin condom and Rick would be that sheepskin condom

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ricky and yoda ride the short bus

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I kicked them off the short bus for doing 69 on each other

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I own the short bus. No bouncer greasers alowed

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement