Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dangers of pissing off the ex-sexpartner, JS69

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

There was a story on our local news all day about the 40 year old girlfriend running over her boyfriend, not once, but twice, in a fit of rage :) I hope she doesn't read TUSCL, John. One never knows what people might do when frustrated.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

JS69 will get her high and hide her car keys - situation totally diffused.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

If I were John, I would be worried she blabbed everything she knows about him to her drug dealer friends

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, it sucks getting mugged. :)

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

I take my money elsewhere. Poor service at my former favorite club has led me to end my 8 year run of being a loyal customer there. The relaxed rules of the club were at one time great. But, too many times the girls leave during the middle of their shift while I waited. Or, they randomly show up with their boyfriend to visit a fellow dancer and leave which is a total buzzkill. I can't fight city hall so I just leave. This is the danger of pissing off a SC customer.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Thanks for the warnings. But catching an std is a much bigger risk.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Not if one is amazingly lucky as I have been. :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I did get shot at once with a shotgun loaded with rock salt.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement