tuscl

Pro sports team owner weighs in on the Donald

I just watched video of team owner, Mark Cuban addressing a crowd. He lambastes Trump for being a nagging screamer and calls him a "jagoff" LOL

11 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I thought Cuban was a hard-core Libertarian, Ayn Rand, type -- so surprised that he'd endorse Hillary.

OT- Donald doesn't know what he's talking about and it will be interesting if Trump even goes through with the debates in Sept. Ducking out of the debates might be preferable to making a fool of himself, prime time.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Mark Cuban for president!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Mark cuban is a jagoff
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    True, crazyjoe, but I'd like to have his money.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'd rather have a bumbling big mouth in the highest office rather than a crooked liar who is up to no good and you can't trust at all. However it does make me wonder if we need a crooked conniving con artist to run a crooked deceptive government that has so much debt and spending that they will never pay it all back keeping things as the status quo. Trump may tell some government workers, you're fired and cut spending and cut taxes. More money in our pockets, higher Economic growth. The solution to our problems.

I miss the days when candidates talked about the issues and how they were going to fix them instead of he's a liar, she's a lair, he said, she said, back and forth.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I believe if Hillary gets elected, the black market for illegal gun sales will skyrocket since I thought somewhere I read she had a plan to tax all guns. Not really sure how you can make money off of that news though. Of course if you tax all guns, then that is like registering them all. Only illegal guns would escape. Criminals will have the right to freely bear arms but not law abiding citizens, sounds unconstitutional. Anyway leave it to Hillary to come up with ways to take away our rights one by one.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Agreed vince.

He is an arrogant prick
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "my thinkin is Trump will tear her up in the debates"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trump was trying to weasel his way out of debating, citing the NFL schedule. However, as of right now, Trump backed down and said he'll do 3 debates.

I thought Megyn Kelly owned Trump's ass, and Hillary will probably do an even better job. But who knows? Like mud-wrestling it may come down to who can sling the most filth and make it stick.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, this post-convention race is shaping up to be one for the ages. I'm waitng for the debates, too.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And then I hear this morning, the Donald whining again about the elections not being fair. AWWWW !!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Donald Trump is only rumored to be a faggitt

Mark Cuban is a confirmed, certified faggitt. He taught disco lessons to sorority girls for money while in college.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion