I'm done! I quit.

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
All social media except TUSCL. I can't stand how everyone thinks their opinion is the gospel and how they're entitled to their rights that somebody must validate it.

You'll only see me telling faggits on TUSCL they're a faggit if they deserve it. Otherwise I'm unplugging from Facebook, CNN, MSNBC, and any other media outlet with a biased spin on their agenda. Thanks for the updates on steip club activities you perverts!

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It must be the Phoenix heat

:)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    114 degrees will fry the brain.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    114 degrees will fry the brain.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, it's like: oh, see what a good person I am. I support (whatever the current cause of the day is).
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, those people are faggits!

It's fine to support what you want, but to be so righteous is incredulous.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Papi, you're probably onto something there. It's finally raining here for the first time in months, and our mood is quite frisky. I can tell you the clubs have been packed lately. PLs getting out of the house and seeking shelter under the shade of lovely ladies!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Your fired
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Haha I was thinking the same thing the other day reading my Facebook feed.

Person after person trying to convince everyone to vote for Hillary. Then a little further down all the trump supporters are voicing their opinion.

It's not so much people giving their opinion that drives me nuts, it's just their insane opinions as to why they support. Oh well what should I expect? It's either political or every soccer mom bragging about what vacation they've taken this summer while their husband works 60 hours a week to pay for it while his cunt wife stays at home and goes to yoga.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    I don't have a Facebook account, so I wouldn't know.

@Meat lists CNN as media with some type of bias. I don't see it that way; CNN is seems to present unbiased news as well as anyone else. True that @MSNBC has a liberal bias.

Unplugging all media except TUSCL to avoid illogical arguments is the last thing I would do. LOL!

If anything that "drives me nuts" it's someone who claims that having no party affiliation makes them somehow more intelligent, more balanced, and above the fray.

Something like 47% of women are in the workforce now, many of them supporting deadbeat husbands who are unemployed. The "cunt" who stays at home and does yoga is TUSCL stereotype. And most successful men marry successful women.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm on facebook only for funy memes and hooking up with bitches...the fat ones lol....love dem big soft tittes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion