tuscl

The Great One speaks tonight!

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Tuesday, July 26, 2016 5:59 PM
By the time you read this Bill Clinton will be raising up off the massage tabl, getting his robe on and heading to the convention stage! LOL

18 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    toga party!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Here we go... #Clintonlivesmatter
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    So they said Hiliary is gonna be live via satellite from New york and Bill is a couple hundred miles away in Philly...she has to know bill is going to go out and get a BJ tonight:)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    charming speech.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm glad I was sleeping during the speech. ,
  • ESL
    8 years ago
    How great can Bill be? He is married to Hilliary. Even loyal Democrats would agree that no one wants to Fuck that Hag.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It was always interesting to me (as well as odd and not making sense) that Bill Clinton -- for as charming and as much of a ladies man he is and was -- chose Hillary of all people. Maybe its like rickdugan and he just gets strange on the side once he found the Madonna for his children. I listened to Bill's speech from the DNC yesterday on Hillary and how they met and it still does not make sense to me.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    From the pics I saw this morning on National News, she was pretty. Other shots, I've seen from that time portrayed her a nasty looking thing. The explanation of Bill staring at her during a study time was pure infatuation. She picked Bill, before he knew what was happening. LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I saw him speak for a bit last night didn't watch the whole thing but my take-away fin it was boy he has aged terribly and he looks very frail.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The faggitts on MSNBC are practically peeing over themselves. The are so giddy it's embarrassing.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    They are claiming when Obama endorses Clinton tonight it will be the first time since 1908 that a "popular" sitting President endorses a candidate. Reallly? Obama is popular? Reagan was not popular when he endorsed Bush in 1988?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The libs will be orgasming tonight when they hear their god speak. You're right Motor, MSNBC is pretty embarrasing
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^^^oh gawd.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm going to take a nap now, so I can watch the Obama man wax eloquent.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Great one my ass!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shits all over the place.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I remember during 1992, when the Jennifer Flowers story came out. I knew at once it had to have been true, as Flowers looked a great deal like Hillary, only as it says about the mistress in the novel Bonfire of the Vanities, "She was a foxier version." Bill Clinton is one, who like most, divides women into two categories. Hillary has told the story of how they met. Anyway, does he really use massage parlors now? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion