Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Young, selfish strippers

Imamutt

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ask me for a light several times to light a blunt and a pipe. Never offered me a hit.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Fortunately I don't deal with such persons, be they young or old.

SJG

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

I even dropped a hint saying if I was an accessory to the crime I couldn't snitch. Clueless. Even the most base stoners i have ever seen have some sense of protocol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Strippers are fucked up

Thank you God!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Cunts don't have brains, Imamutt, the only intelligent cells are between their legs.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Selfish stripper is redundant

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Vince is right

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Probably were to ditzy to even think about it

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I wasn't clear enough in my previous post. Fortunately I don't have dealings with people who use drugs, be the young or old, or women or men.

SJG

S
Supremeruler
•

this doesn't apply to only strippers. It applys to most young people.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement