OTC with cocktail server vs Stripper

jaredlucas
Arizona
Hi guys

I've been going to a club here in Tucson for more than a year now and have made a nice connection with one of the cocktail servers.

She always gives me great service and I always tip her well. Invited her out for breakfast a couple of times after her shift ended and had a pleasant time.

No hanky panky yet but Ive told her I'm not interested in just doing breakfast dates. I'm interested in adult fun as well. She seems fine with that.

Haven't discussed $$ but as I'm not interested in making her my GF it seems reasonable for this to come up during our dinner date later this week.

Any of you had OTC experience with a strip club waitress? Are they just as prone to spew SS as the strippers?
Or is this the equivalent of dating a liberal civilian? BTW she likes getting dances from the girls at the club so she seems like she can be fun.

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There was a hot cocktail server in a club I frequent, she knew I wanted to date her, but she spewed enough SS to fill a swimming pool. We never did go out so exercise caution as she has all her strip club experience to use.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    In my experience some waitresses have worked as strippers, some have not. To get an idea if she's more of a civvie girl, you could ask if she's ever been a dancer. She might take it as a compliment that you think she looks good enough to dance. If she says no, then she may have more of a civvie attitude. Some girls may not mind being offered money for sex but some girls may get offended that you think she's like a regular sex worker. I don't know, maybe young girls have a sex worker attitude.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    Cocktail servers will give the same ss as a stripper. So my advice to you is don't waist your time with her.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Agree with Sharkhunter. If you connect OTC YOU can also just slip her some money when she isn't looking telling her you wanted to do something nice for her. Not as creepy as giving a present but also not negotiating money like she is a street walker. Has worked well for me.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    She has never worked as a dancer and strikes me as more of a civvie but I'll keep my eyes and ears open to SS.

She is cute as hell and not really my type ( prefer brunette a vs blondes) but her cuteness coupled with a nice ass and pouty lips are drawing me in. Maybe it will evolve to FWB maybe it will die on the dinner table. Since we have already
    gone out a few times Either we move forward with some adult fun this week or we cut away and continue as customer and cocktail waitress.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion