tuscl

Who else would like to club with the real juice ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Shailynn is meeting me on the 29th of July. I'm technically off the 27, 28 and 29 of July. John Smith has expressed ideas of coming down to see us. If theirs others that would enjoy meeting make a comment below or shoot one of us a pm and maybe we can organize something on one of these days and a club that would be enjoyed by all who will be involved.

At the minimum I'm looking forward to just meeting shaiylnn and maybe John Smith

25 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Can't do July but think a late fall trip to Atl is in order.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime I can agree with that. I will also financially plain to make this if we can put this together
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Only after Juice's 6 month hiatus from TUSCL. Then I will meet him at Treasures or Follies. He told me he is taking 6 months off and then it is party time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Meat lol....but it's a special occasion
  • ime
    8 years ago
    TUSCL Xmas party at Follies, i'm in for that.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Those strippers are gonna need money to buy their kids xmas presents, and by presents i mean drugs for themselves.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol..sounds like a movie produced by founder lol..maybe he should send Emily down to film it for us.

That would be epic ho ho Ho
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime lol...we support bad choses lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One of us is going to have to drive up to Asheville & pick up Juice & bring him to Follies to party
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I'll throw in some money so he can take grayhound. Someone set up a go fund me acct for Juice to get a bus ticket and Santa suit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO !!!! Papa for the win lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime good idea I will make you the treasure of this account
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    You can all pile into the '82 Yugo that I traded to Shailynn for his stamp collection. BTW, I traded the stamp collection for a '70 GTO Judge and $1.5M.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    We could toss a juices real and welcome back to follies shadow block party
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I think juice is full of brown and sticky
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    FYI I was in Asheville last month hitting the breweries and looking at places. We ran into a couple of ROBs at Wicked Weed who lured us to Treasures where they worked that evening. Things must be slow in Asheville to drag a couple tourists into the club like us guys. I still had fun though. Maybe Follies in Atl or a Greenville club next time I'm in town?
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm in favor of an ATL trip in August (or whenever). I need to cross Follies off my strip club bucket list.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Turns out I can't make those dates in july. Sorry I posted originally without my calendar. I'd be good with follies in august though.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm off the weekend of August 19, 20 and 21 for some day time visits at follies
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm 100% able to make those dates
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you remember you promised me we were going to meet in Miami this past winter but you bugged last minute I can't get away now but I'd like to meet up another time.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    How about let's not be girls about this lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Are you actually butt hurt ?

Look if you remember I also didn't promise to be their and I spoke about the possibility that I might not make it as well. So technically I lead no one astray and was completely open about how I needed to get my money right so in the future I can make these events

If you plan on going to future events you will eventually see my fat ass lol

God bless my brother
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion