Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A word of caution to Rick the Werewolf

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

You better watch out. Someday I'm gonna sneak up behind you and mess up your hair.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

motorhead, take my silver cross with you.

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

One more retarded member posting one more retarded thread. Tuscl is going to shit fast

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'm not retarded. I'm special.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ "Gifted" is what we like to call it.

retards are the trolls that can't even spell my name right. Hmm just like that fat fuck Juice.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Sounds like we're talking about who is at the bus stop waiting for the short bus. Carry on!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement