tuscl

I have a confession to make

larryfisherman
California
Hey guys it's me Flagooner aka Flagtard. I hacked Larry's account. I'll give it back to Larry, I just need to make a few points.

How dare Larry talk about spending 20K on strippers! Doesn't he know 20K is a lot for some of us!!? Hell I make 20K in a year! I'm a part time janitor and a part time CNA (aka wiping patients asses). I've been spending all the money I have on my CF, but now she dumped me :( I'm depressed. Why doesn't Larry give some of his money that he spends on strippers on me?? I could use it!! Yes I am a old geezer that can't get it up anymore, but one thing I'm not is ungrateful! So Larry if you help me out with some money, I'll stop being a old out of touch hater! What do you say Larry, do we have a deal?

One more thing to the rest of TUSCL. I know I said I've been SCing for 25 years, but then I asked a question on stage tipping protocol, I can't even keep my story straight! The truth is I'm a troll. If you can get which alias I am, I'll give you five whole bucks!

Any guesses?

5 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol!
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    Larry or should I say juice. You really need to stop deep frying your chackin fangers in your own baby batter and seek medical attention for you down syn drum
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    No, Shailynn it's me flagtard, I hacked Larry's account!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

Okay. I'm back to my real account.

I feel like such a complete douche for starting this thread that nobody bothers to respond to.

And I thought it was really original too.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm still waiting for Larry to accept my deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion